|Product Name:||Suspended Solids Sensor||Measuring Principle:||180° Infrared Incident Method|
|Measuring Range:||0~20g/L||Light Source:||850nm Infrared Light Source|
|Probe Pressure:||≤0.4Mpa||Operating Environment:||0~45℃|
|Power Supply:||12VDC Power Consumption 50mA||Material:||Stainless Steel+POM|
|Waterproof Level:||IP68||Wire:||1 Meter Standard|
Suspended Solids Electrode,
POM Suspended Solids Sensor,
Mine Wastewater Suspended Solids Sensor
Communication Data Collection Suspended Solids Electrode For Mine Washing Wastewater
Suspended solids refer to solid substances suspended in water and are one of the indicators to measure the degree of water pollution. The intelligent suspended matter sensor is designed and manufactured by the principle of scattered light suspended matter measurement method. When a beam of light enters the water sample, the light is scattered by the suspended matter in the water sample.
By measuring the intensity of the backscattered light and comparing it with the internal calibration value, the suspended matter in the water sample is calculated. The linearization process outputs the final value.
Please click the user manual of RS485 SS sensor here:
● Based on ISO7027 standard, using 90° infrared scattering method and 180° infrared incident method to measure. Compared with the scattering method, the incident method is more suitable for the test environment of high-concentration samples, and the detection accuracy is more guaranteed;
● Use near-infrared LED as the light source, even if there is color in the sample, it will not affect the measurement result;
● Electrically isolated communication and power interface, strong anti-interference ability
● Open up to 10 points of calibration, convenient for users to customize the data model, to meet the detection needs of various industries and different suspended substances;
● Protected measurement window design of OPSS8 to prevent accidental damage to the sensor;
● RS485 digital interface, standard Modbus communication protocol, support access to standard industrial control system;
● Internal storage of calibration data, support offline calibration, plug and play on site.
◇ Wastewater treatment plant
◇ Surface water
◇ Environmental water treatment
◇ Paper industry
◇ Metallurgical Electronics
Q1. What is the measuring principle of the SS sensor?
A: Using 90° infrared scattering method and 180° infrared incident method to measure.
Q2. What is the advantage of digital RS485 SS sensor?
A: The digital turbidity sensor is conducive to long-distance signal transmission without serious signal attenuation.
Q3: Are you the final manufacturer? And can we visit your factory?
A: Yes, We are manufacturer located in suzhou city, welcome to visit at any time.
Q4: Do you offer the OEM order ?
A: Yes, we can offer OEM service and label according to your requirements
Contact Person: Yuki Fu