|Product Name:||Suspended Solids Sensor||Measuring Principle:||90° Infrared Scattering Method|
|Measuring Range:||0~3000mg/L||Light Source:||850nm Infrared Light Source|
|Probe Pressure:||≤0.4Mpa||Operating Environment:||0~45℃|
|Power Supply:||12VDC Power Consumption 50mA||Material:||Stainless Steel+POM|
|Waterproof Level:||IP68||Wire:||1 Meter Standard|
Anti Interference Suspended Solids sensor,
Digital Interface Suspended Solid Analyzer,
Suspended Solid Analyzer IP68
90° Infrared Incident RS485 Interface Suspended SolidsSensor For Waste Water
The suspended matter sensor is based on the combined infrared absorption and scattered light method. The infrared light emitted by the light source is scattered by suspended particles in the sample, and then converted into an electrical signal by a photodetector. After analog and digital signal processing, the suspended matter concentration of the sample is obtained.
Please click the user manual of RS485 SS sensor here:
● Based on ISO7027 standard, using 90° infrared scattering method and 180° infrared incident method to measure. Compared with the scattering method, the incident method is more suitable for the test environment of high-concentration samples, and the detection accuracy is more guaranteed;
● Use near-infrared LED as the light source, even if there is color in the sample, it will not affect the measurement result;
● Electrically isolated communication and power interface, strong anti-interference ability
● Open up to 10 points of calibration, convenient for users to customize the data model, to meet the detection needs of various industries and different suspended substances;
● Protected measurement window design of OPSS8 to prevent accidental damage to the sensor;
● RS485 digital interface, standard Modbus communication protocol, support access to standard industrial control system;
● Internal storage of calibration data, support offline calibration, plug and play on site.
◇ Wastewater treatment plant
◇ Surface water
◇ Environmental water treatment
◇ Paper industry
◇ Metallurgical Electronics
Q1. What is the measuring principle of the SS sensor?
A: Using 90° infrared scattering method to measure
Q2. What is the advantage of digital SS sensor?
A: The digital turbidity sensor is conducive to long-distance signal transmission without serious signal attenuation. The sensor has RS485 interface, standard Modbus RTU communication protocol.
Q3.Can the SS sensor connector be detachable type?
Our SS sensor has three options: Undetachable by default, detachablt, wateproof and detachable. Can be flexibly selected according to the needs of the site.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu