|Suspended Solids Sensor
|90° Infrared Scattering Method
|850nm Infrared Light Source
|12VDC Power Consumption 50mA
|1 Meter Standard
Suspended Solids Sensor IP68,
Winemaking Wastewater Suspended Solids Sensor,
POM Suspended Solid Analyzer
Communication Interface Support Suspended Solids Sensor For Winemaking Wastewater
The intelligent suspended matter sensor is designed and manufactured by the principle of scattered light suspended matter measurement method. When a beam of light enters the water sample, the light is scattered by the suspended matter in the water sample.
By measuring the intensity of the backscattered light and comparing it with the internal calibration value, the suspended matter in the water sample is calculated. The linearization process outputs the final value.
Please click the user manual of RS485 SS sensor here:
● Based on ISO7027 standard, using 90° infrared scattering method and 180° infrared incident method to measure. Compared with the scattering method, the incident method is more suitable for the test environment of high-concentration samples, and the detection accuracy is more guaranteed;
● Use near-infrared LED as the light source, even if there is color in the sample, it will not affect the measurement result;
● Electrically isolated communication and power interface, strong anti-interference ability
● Open up to 10 points of calibration, convenient for users to customize the data model, to meet the detection needs of various industries and different suspended substances;
● Protected measurement window design of OPSS8 to prevent accidental damage to the sensor;
● RS485 digital interface, standard Modbus communication protocol, support access to standard industrial control system;
● Internal storage of calibration data, support offline calibration, plug and play on site.
◇ Wastewater treatment plant
◇ Surface water
◇ Environmental water treatment
◇ Paper industry
◇ Metallurgical Electronics
Q1. What is the measuring principle of the SS sensor?
A: Using 90° infrared scattering method to measure
Q2. What is the advantage of digital SS sensor?
A: The digital turbidity sensor is conducive to long-distance signal transmission without serious signal attenuation. The sensor has RS485 interface, standard Modbus RTU communication protocol.
Q3.Can the SS sensor connector be detachable type?
Our SS sensor has three options: Undetachable by default, detachablt, wateproof and detachable. Can be flexibly selected according to the needs of the site.
Q4. Does the logo support customization?
Yes. Our company supports LOGO customization, boot interface customization, and operation interface customization, but there are minimum order requirements
Contact Person: Yuki Fu