|Product Name:||Suspended Solids Controller||Display Range:||0.01mg/L~100g/L|
|Relay Control:||2 Settable SPST Relays||Analog Current Output:||2 Settable 0/4~20mA|
|Communication Method:||Two-wire RS485 Interface||OTA:||Default WIFI|
|Configuration Information:||Power Off Protection||Time/Data Record:||Record 14000 Historical Data|
|Protection Level:||IP66||Shell Material:||Enhanced ABS|
Default WIFI Suspended Solid Analyzer,
Papermaking Wastewater Suspended Solid Analyzer,
Digital Signal Suspended Solid Analyzer
Digital Signal AcquisitionSuspended Solids Transmitter For Papermaking Wastewater
Suspended solids in industrial wastewater include organic suspended solids and inorganic suspended solids. According to particle size and removal process, suspended solids can be divided into:
•Large particles of suspended solids (particle size ≥ 25mm, which will affect the downstream water flow and the operation of the treatment process).
•Grit (eg, sand, gravel, metal particles, plastic particles, incomplete combustion residues, and other denser particles that settle faster than organic matter).
• Settable solids (substances that settle in the standard Imhoff conical tube test, such as particles between 1 μm and 25 mm in diameter).
•Colloid (particle size is 10-10mm, after neutralizing the charge on its surface, it can coagulate and precipitate with each other).
|Software Version||DRFN SS(sludge concentration) Analysis software V1.0|
|Sensor Input||Compatible with all DRFN's SS(sludge concentration) Digital Sensors|
|Relay Control||2 settable SPST relays with a maximum load of 3A/250VAC|
|Analog Current Output||2 settable 0/4~20mA current outputs with a maximum load of 1000Ω|
|Communication Method||Two-wire RS485 interface
support JSON text data format
|Display Screen||128*64 black-and-white graphic lattice LCD
adjustable backlight mode
adjustable display rate
|Configuration Information||Power off protection, parameters are retained indefinitely|
|Time/Data Record||Year/month/day/hour/min/second, record 14000 historical data
record interval can be set between 1~999 minutes
|Maintenance Records||Last 100 times|
|Operating Environment||0～60℃,RH<95% ( no condensation)|
|Storage Environment||-20～70℃,RH<55% RH( no condensation, precision instruments)|
|Shell Material||Enhanced ABS|
|Mounting Method||Wall mounting, pipe clamping, panel installation (hole size 138*138 mm)|
|Electrical Interface||The back end reserved 3 M12*1.5 Gram head, line diameter 3~6.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||About 12W|
Please click the catalog of RS485 SS sensor here:
● Compatible with all DRFN digital suspended solids or sludge concentration sensors;
● Separately have a list of controller and sensor settings for quick and detailed parameter setting;
● The working status of the sensor can be queried, including reading the serial number;
● Support a variety of installation methods；
● Time and historical data recording function;
● 3.2-inch large LCD screen;
● User-friendly Chinese and English language interface;
● Password can be set to prevent misoperation;
● 2 SPST multi-function and settable relays;
● Two 0/4~20mA active current loop outputs;
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU communication protocol;
● IP66 waterproof level, sealed enclosure can isolate pollution and corrosive gas;
● OTA download technology as a smart configuration option for the instrument;
◇ Wastewater treatment plant
◇ Surface water
◇ Environmental water treatment
◇ Paper industry
◇ Metallurgical Electronics
Q2.The SS controller support OEM service?
Of course, The boot interface and the controller shell can be changed to the customer's logo, but there is MOQ requirement.
Q3.How long is the warranty period?
One year (12 months) from the date of shippment, and the consumables and wearing parts in the equipment are not covered by the warranty.
Q4. Does the SS controller have an ambient temperature alarm function? The SS controller with OTA function?
Our DUC2-SS-S-D SS controller Default with WIFI and SS controller can detect the temperature of surrounding environment.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu