|Product Name:||Suspended Solids Controller||Display Range:||0.01mg/L~100g/L|
|Relay Control:||2 Settable SPST Relays||Analog Current Output:||2 Settable 0/4~20mA|
|Communication Method:||Two-wire RS485 Interface||OTA:||Without|
|Configuration Information:||Power Off Protection||Time/Data Record:||Record 14000 Historical Data|
|Protection Level:||IP66||Shell Material:||Enhanced ABS|
Digital Suspended Solids Controller,
RS485 Suspended Solids Meter,
Dyeing Wastewater Suspended Solids Meter
Digital RS485 Suspended Solids Meter For Printing And Dyeing Wastewater
Typical applications of suspended solids analyzer, suspended solids analyzer, sludge concentration meter, and SS detector:
1. On-line monitoring of suspended solids in each process of the sewage treatment plant;
2. On-line monitoring of suspended solids in various industrial production processes such as water and wastewater treatment processes.
Suitable for wastewater, drinking water, mixed liquor, reused activated sludge, filtrate, sludge and other applications that require the use of traditional turbidimeters or suspended solids analyzers. The suspended solids sensor can be equipped with an automatic cleaning function, which blows water or air through the optical window to keep it clean.
Suspended solids in water treatment refer to the solids after the filter residue is dehydrated and dried, and usually refers to substances that are insoluble in water but cannot pass through the filter in water.
|Software Version||DRFN SS(sludge concentration) Analysis software V1.0|
|Sensor Input||Compatible with all DRFN's SS(sludge concentration) Digital Sensors|
|Relay Control||2 settable SPST relays with a maximum load of 3A/250VAC|
|Analog Current Output||2 settable 0/4~20mA current outputs with a maximum load of 1000Ω|
|Communication Method||Two-wire RS485 interface
support JSON text data format
|Display Screen||128*64 black-and-white graphic lattice LCD
adjustable backlight mode
adjustable display rate
|Configuration Information||Power off protection, parameters are retained indefinitely|
|Time/Data Record||Year/month/day/hour/min/second, record 14000 historical data
record interval can be set between 1~999 minutes
|Maintenance Records||Last 100 times|
|Operating Environment||0～60℃,RH<95% ( no condensation)|
|Storage Environment||-20～70℃,RH<55% RH( no condensation, precision instruments)|
|Shell Material||Enhanced ABS|
|Mounting Method||Wall mounting, pipe clamping, panel installation (hole size 138*138 mm)|
|Electrical Interface||The back end reserved 3 M12*1.5 Gram head, line diameter 3~6.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||About 12W|
Please click the catalog of RS485 SS sensor here:
● Compatible with all DRFN digital suspended solids or sludge concentration sensors;
● Separately have a list of controller and sensor settings for quick and detailed parameter setting;
● The working status of the sensor can be queried, including reading the serial number;
● Support a variety of installation methods；
● Time and historical data recording function;
● 3.2-inch large LCD screen;
● User-friendly Chinese and English language interface;
● Password can be set to prevent misoperation;
● 2 SPST multi-function and settable relays;
● Two 0/4~20mA active current loop outputs;
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU communication protocol;
● IP66 waterproof level, sealed enclosure can isolate pollution and corrosive gas;
◇ Wastewater treatment plant
◇ Surface water
◇ Environmental water treatment
◇ Paper industry
◇ Metallurgical Electronics
Q1. What are the advantages of a digital SS meter?
A: The digital universal controller is matched with the corresponding digital sensor to realize the measurement. Compared with the traditional instrument and sensor combination, the biggest advantage is that the data transmitted from the sensor to the controller is more stable and accurate, the application is flexible, and the use is more convenient.
Q2.Can customer's logo be added to the controller system and cover?
Of course, we support OEM services for customers. Both the boot interface and the controller shell can be added to the customer's logo, but there is a minimum order quantity requirement.
Q3.How long is the warranty period?
The company guarantees the instrument for one year (12 months) from the date of shippment, and the consumables and wearing parts in the equipment are not covered by the warranty.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu