|Product Name:||Suspended Solids Sensor||Measuring Principle:||180° Infrared Incident Method|
|Measuring Range:||0~20g/L||Light Source:||850nm Infrared Light Source|
|Probe Pressure:||≤0.4Mpa||Operating Environment:||0~45℃|
|Power Supply:||12VDC Power Consumption 50mA||Material:||Stainless Steel+POM|
|Waterproof Level:||IP68||Wire:||1 Meter Standard|
12VDC Suspended Solids Sensor,
Suspended Solids Sensor Digital Interface,
12VDC Suspended Solid Analyzer
180° Infrared Incident Digital SS /Sludge Concentration Electrode For Swage Water
The online turbidity sensor is used to measure the substances produced by the body by the scattered light suspended in the insoluble particles of opaque liquid on-line, and can quantify the content of suspended particles. It can be widely used in on-site online turbidity measurement, power plants, pure water plants, sewage treatment plants, beverage plants, environmental protection departments, industrial water, wine and pharmaceutical industries, epidemic prevention departments, hospitals and other departments.
Please click the user manual of RS485 SS sensor here:
● Based on ISO7027 standard, using 90° infrared scattering method and 180° infrared incident method to measure. Compared with the scattering method, the incident method is more suitable for the test environment of high-concentration samples, and the detection accuracy is more guaranteed;
● Use near-infrared LED as the light source, even if there is color in the sample, it will not affect the measurement result;
● Electrically isolated communication and power interface, strong anti-interference ability
● Open up to 10 points of calibration, convenient for users to customize the data model, to meet the detection needs of various industries and different suspended substances;
● Protected measurement window design of OPSS8 to prevent accidental damage to the sensor;
● RS485 digital interface, standard Modbus communication protocol, support access to standard industrial control system;
● Internal storage of calibration data, support offline calibration, plug and play on site.
◇ Wastewater treatment plant
◇ Surface water
◇ Environmental water treatment
◇ Paper industry
◇ Metallurgical Electronics
Q1. What is the measuring principle of the SS sensor?
A: Using 180° infrared incident method to measure
Q2. What is the advantage of digital SS sensor?
A: The digital turbidity sensor is conducive to long-distance signal transmission without serious signal attenuation. The sensor has RS485 interface, standard Modbus RTU communication protocol.
Q3.Can the SS sensor connector be detachable type?
Our SS sensor has three options: Undetachable by default, detachablt, wateproof and detachable. Can be flexibly selected according to the needs of the site.
Q4: Are you the final manufacturer? And can we visit your factory?
A: Yes, We are manufacturer located in suzhou city, welcome to visit at any time.
Q5: Do you offer the OEM order ?
A: Yes, we can offer OEM service and label according to your requirements
Q6: How to make payment?
A: We accept T/T , credit card and West Union.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu