|2 Settable SPST Relays
|Analog Current Output:
|2 Settable 0/4~20mA
|Two-wire RS485 Interface
|Power Off Protection
|Record 14000 Historical Data
Digital COD Controller,
Treated Water COD Controller,
Digital COD Meter
Digital RS485 Interface Modbus COD/TOC/BOD Controller For Treated Water
DRFN water quality online analyzer can realize automatic online monitoring of chemical oxygen demand in water samples. The monitoring data and operating status of the instrument can be transmitted to the environmental monitoring and control center through the data acquisition instrument; the environmental monitoring and control center can also send counter-control instructions to control the instrument to complete the measurement, calibration and other processes. DRFN series instruments can be widely used in automatic monitoring stations, water plants, regional water boundary points, heavy metal monitoring of water quality in sewage discharge, and monitoring of water environment by environmental regulatory agencies at all levels.
|DRFN COD Analysis software V1.0
|Compatible with all DRFN's COD Digital Sensors
|2 settable SPST relays with a maximum load of 3A/250VAC
|Analog Current Output
|2 settable 0/4~20mA current outputs with a maximum load of 1000Ω
Two-wire RS485 interface
128*64 black-and-white graphic lattice LCD
|Power off protection, parameters are retained indefinitely
Year/month/day/hour/min/second, record 14000 historical data
|Last 100 times
|0～60℃,RH<95% ( no condensation)
|-20～70℃, RH<55% ( no condensation, precision instruments)
|Wall mounting, pipe clamping, panel installation (hole size 138*138 mm)
|The back end reserved 3 M12*1.5 Gram head, line diameter 3~6.5 mm
Please click the user manual of RS485 COD controller here:
● Compatible with all DRFN digital COD sensors;
● Separately have a list of controller and sensor settings for quick and detailed parameter setting;
● The working status of the sensor can be queried, including reading the serial number;
● Support a variety of installation methods；
● Time and historical data recording function;
● 3.2-inch large LCD screen;
● User-friendly Chinese and English language interface;
● Password can be set to prevent misoperation;
● 2 SPST multi-function and settable relays;
● Two 0/4~20mA active current loop outputs;
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU communication protocol;
● IP66 waterproof level, sealed enclosure can isolate pollution and corrosive gas;
◇ Surface water
◇ Process water
◇ Sewage treatment plant
◇ Industrial wastewater
◇ Drinking water
1. Which sensors can be connected to your COD controller?
A: The COD meter can be compatible with DRFN digital COD sensors.
2. How does your COD controller collect sensor data?
A: The connected sensor uploads the detected data in a special encrypted communication method to ensure that the controller can collect high-precision data more stably
3. Does the COD controller have an ambient temperature alarm function?
Our COD controller has ambient temperature alarm function
4: Which parameter can be show on your COD controller?
Can measure parameters such as COD, TOC, turbidity and temperature；BOD can also be obtained and show on the COD controller.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu