|Product Name:||COD Meter||Display Range:||0-1000mg/L|
|Relay Control:||2 Settable SPST Relays||Analog Current Output:||2 Settable 0/4~20mA|
|Communication Method:||Two-wire RS485 Interface||OTA:||Default WIFI|
|Configuration Information:||Power Off Protection||Time/Data Record:||Record 14000 Historical Data|
|Protection Level:||IP66||Shell Material:||Enhanced ABS|
RS485 Interface COD Analyzers,
RS485 Interface COD Meter,
7W COD Analyzers
RS485 Interface COD/BOD TOC Meter For Industrial Waste Water Monitoring
COD is chemical oxygen demand, which reflects the degree of water pollution by reducing substances, including organic matter, nitrite, ferrous salt, sulfide, etc.
However, the amount of inorganic reducing substances in general water and wastewater is relatively small, and pollution by organic substances is very common. Therefore, COD can be used as a comprehensive indicator of the relative content of organic substances to monitor.
|Software Version||DRFN COD Analysis software V1.0|
|Sensor Input||Compatible with all DRFN's COD Digital Sensors|
|Relay Control||2 settable SPST relays with a maximum load of 3A/250VAC|
|Analog Current Output||2 settable 0/4~20mA current outputs with a maximum load of 1000Ω|
Two-wire RS485 interface
support JSON text data format
128*64 black-and-white graphic lattice LCD
adjustable backlight mode
adjustable display rate
|Configuration Information||Power off protection, parameters are retained indefinitely|
Year/month/day/hour/min/second, record 14000 historical data
record interval can be set between 1~999 minutes
|Maintenance Records||Last 100 times|
|Operating Environment||0～60℃,RH<95% ( no condensation)|
|Storage Environment||-20～70℃, RH<55% ( no condensation, precision instruments)|
|Shell Material||Enhanced ABS|
|Mounting Method||Wall mounting, pipe clamping, panel installation (hole size 138*138 mm)|
|Electrical Interface||The back end reserved 3 M12*1.5 Gram head, line diameter 3~6.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||About 7W|
Please click the user manual of RS485 COD controller here:
COD controller User Manual.pdf
● Compatible with all DRFN digital COD sensors;
● Separately have a list of controller and sensor settings for quick and detailed parameter setting;
● The working status of the sensor can be queried, including reading the serial number;
● Support a variety of installation methods；
● Time and historical data recording function;
● 3.2-inch large LCD screen;
● User-friendly Chinese and English language interface;
● Password can be set to prevent misoperation;
● 2 SPST multi-function and settable relays;
● Two 0/4~20mA active current loop outputs;
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU communication protocol;
● IP66 waterproof level, sealed enclosure can isolate pollution and corrosive gas;
● OTA download technology as a smart configuration option for the instrument.
◇ Surface water
◇ Process water
◇ Sewage treatment plant
◇ Industrial wastewater
◇ Drinking water
1. Which sensors can be connected to your COD controller?
A: The COD meter can be compatible with DRFN digital COD sensors.
2. How does your COD controller collect sensor data?
A: The connected sensor uploads the detected data in a special encrypted communication method to ensure that the controller can collect high-precision data more stably
3. Does the COD controller have an ambient temperature alarm function?
Our COD controller has ambient temperature alarm function
4: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3 days if the goods are in stock. or within 20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu