|2 Settable SPST Relays
|Analog Current Output:
|2 Settable 0/4~20mA Current
|Two-wire RS485 Interface
|Power Off Protection
|Record 14000 Historical Data
Industrial Wastewater Ammonium Analyzer,
IP66 Ammonium Meter,
Industrial Wastewater Ammonium Meter
IP66 OTA RS485 NH4-N Transmitter For Sewage Controller For Industrial Wastewater
The ion-selective electrode method is used to measure the ammonia nitrogen concentration. The ammonia ion selective electrode directly detects the ammonium ion in the water environment to determine the concentration of ammonia nitrogen. Use a pH electrode as a reference electrode to obtain better stability.
Because the dissolution of the sensor's measurement results is interfered by potassium ions, when the potassium ion concentration in the water is high, potassium ion compensation is required.
The ammonia nitrogen sensor is composed of ammonium ion selective electrode, potassium ion (optional), pH electrode, and temperature electrode to form an integrated sensor. These parameters can mutually correct the measured value of ammonia nitrogen and realize multi-parameter measurement at the same time.
|DRFN NH4-N Analysis software V1.0
|Compatible with all DRFN's Ammonia Digital Sensors
|2 settable SPST relays with a maximum load of 3A/250VAC
|Analog Current Output
|2 settable 0/4~20mA current outputs with a maximum load of 1000Ω
Two-wire RS485 interface
support JSON text data format
128*64 black-and-white graphic lattice LCD
adjustable backlight mode
adjustable display rate
|Power off protection, parameters are retained indefinitely
Year/month/day/hour/min/second, record 14000 historical data
record interval can be set between 1~999 minutes
|Last 100 times
|0～60℃,RH<95% ( no condensation)
|-20～70℃, RH<55% ( no condensation, precision instruments)
|Wall mounting, pipe clamping, panel installation (hole size 138*138 mm)
|The back end reserved 3 M12*1.5 Gram head, line diameter 3~6.5 mm
Please click the user manual of RS485 NH4-N controller here:
● Compatible with all DRFN digital Ammonia sensors;
● Separately have a list of controller and sensor settings for quick and detailed parameter setting;
● The working status of the sensor can be queried, including reading the serial number;
● Support a variety of installation methods；
● Time and historical data recording function;
● 3.2-inch large LCD screen;
● User-friendly Chinese and English language interface;
● Password can be set to prevent misoperation;
● 2 SPST multi-function and settable relays;
● Two 0/4~20mA active current loop outputs;
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU communication protocol;
● IP66 waterproof level, sealed enclosure can isolate pollution and corrosive gas;
● OTA download technology as a smart configuration option for the instrument.
◇ Surface water
◇ Industrial wastewater
◇ Environmental water monitoring
1. Which sensors can be connected to your NH4-N controller?
A: The NH4-N meter can be compatible with DRFN digital NH4-N sensors.
2. How does your NH4-N controller collect sensor data?
A: The connected sensor uploads the detected data in a special encrypted communication method to ensure that the controller can collect high-precision data more stably
3. Does the NH4-N controller have an ambient temperature alarm function?
Our NH4-N controller has ambient temperature alarm function
4: The NH-N controller has OTA download technology?
OTA download technology as a smart configuration option for the instrument.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu