|Product Name:||Chlorophyll Meter||Display Range:||0~500ug/L Or 0~100RFU|
|Relay Control:||2 Settable SPST Relays||Analog Current Output:||2 Settable 0/4~20mA|
|Communication Method:||Two-wire RS485 Interface||OTA:||With|
|Configuration Information:||Power Off Protection||Time/Data Record:||Record 14000 Historical Data|
|Protection Level:||IP66||Shell Material:||Enhanced ABS|
RS485 Interface Chlorophyll Tester,
River Monitoring Chlorophyll Tester,
Enhanced ABS Chlorophyll Tester
RS485 Interface OTA Chlorophyll Transmitter Urban Landscape River Monitoring
The significance of the determination of chlorophyll A:
Can grasp the primary productivity of water bodies and understand the existing amount of phytoplankton in rivers, lakes and oceans.
One of the indicators to evaluate the eutrophication of water bodies and predict its development trend.
In ecology, especially in the evaluation of ecological environment quality, the amount of plankton is an important indicator, and the measurement index of plankton is generally achieved by monitoring chlorophyll and cyanobacteria. By detecting blue-green algae, the primary productivity of the water body can be obtained. Case.
Primary productivity: refers to the total amount of organic matter produced by plant communities in an ecosystem per unit time and unit area. Primary productivity represents the ability to produce organic matter, and is closely related to the energy flow and material cycle of the ecosystem.
|Software Version||DRFN chlorophyll Analysis software V1.0|
|Sensor Input||Compatible with all DRFN's chlorophyll Digital Sensors|
|Display Range||0~500ug/L or 0~100RFU|
|Relay Control||2 settable SPST relays with a maximum load of 3A/250VAC|
|Analog Current Output||2 settable 0/4~20mA current outputs with a maximum load of 1000Ω|
Two-wire RS485 interface
support JSON text data format
128*64 black-and-white graphic lattice LCD
adjustable backlight mode
adjustable display rate
|Configuration Information||Power off protection, parameters are retained indefinitely|
Year/month/day/hour/min/second, record 14000 historical data
record interval can be set between 1~999 minutes
|Maintenance Records||Last 100 times|
|Operating Environment||0～60℃,RH<95% ( no condensation)|
|Storage Environment||-20～70℃, RH<55% ( no condensation, precision instruments)|
|Shell Material||Enhanced ABS|
|Mounting Method||Wall mounting, pipe clamping, panel installation (hole size 138*138 mm)|
|Electrical Interface||The back end reserved 3 M12*1.5 Gram head, line diameter 3~6.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||About 7W|
Please click the catalog of RS485 Chlorophyll sensor here:
● Compatible with all DRFN digital chlorophyll sensors;
● Separately have a list of controller and sensor settings for quick and detailed parameter setting;
● The working status of the sensor can be queried, including reading the serial number;
● Support a variety of installation methods；
● Time and historical data recording function;
● 3.2-inch large LCD screen;
● User-friendly Chinese and English language interface;
● Password can be set to prevent misoperation;
● 2 SPST multi-function and settable relays;
● Two 0/4~20mA active current loop outputs;
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU communication protocol;
● IP66 waterproof level, sealed enclosure can isolate pollution and corrosive gas;
● OTA download technology as a smart configuration option for the instrument.
◇ rivers and lakes
◇ surface water
◇ aquaculture waters
◇ urban landscape rivers
1. How does your chlorophyll controller collect sensor data?
A: The connected sensor uploads the detected data in a special encrypted communication method to ensure that the controller can collect high-precision data more stably
2. Does the chlorophyll controller have an ambient temperature alarm function?
Our chlorophyll controller has ambient temperature alarm function
3: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3 days if the goods are in stock. or within 20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
8: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: NO, we could not offer the sample for free charge
9: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<8000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=8000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu