|Product Name:||Chlorophyll Meter||Display Range:||0~500ug/L Or 0~100RFU|
|Relay Control:||2 Settable SPST Relays||Analog Current Output:||2 Settable 0/4~20mA|
|Communication Method:||Two-wire RS485 Interface||OTA:||With|
|Configuration Information:||Power Off Protection||Time/Data Record:||Record 14000 Historical Data|
|Protection Level:||IP66||Shell Material:||Enhanced ABS|
Automatic Dosing Chlorophyll Meter,
Reservoir Chlorophyll Meter,
Automatic Dosing Chlorophyll Tester
Relay Automatic Dosing Chlorophyll Transmitter For Reservoir
The chlorophyll sensor utilizes the characteristic that chlorophyll has absorption peaks and emission peaks in the spectrum. At the spectral absorption peak of chlorophyll, it emits monochromatic light and irradiates it into the water.
The chlorophyll in the water absorbs the energy of the monochromatic light and releases another wavelength. The monochromatic light of the emission peak, the light intensity emitted by chlorophyll is proportional to the content of chlorophyll in the water.
Configure the DUC2-CHL controller to humanize the data measured by the sensor. Realize the functions of relay control and digital communication.
|Software Version||DRFN chlorophyll Analysis software V1.0|
|Sensor Input||Compatible with all DRFN's chlorophyll Digital Sensors|
|Display Range||0~500ug/L or 0~100RFU|
|Relay Control||2 settable SPST relays with a maximum load of 3A/250VAC|
|Analog Current Output||2 settable 0/4~20mA current outputs with a maximum load of 1000Ω|
Two-wire RS485 interface
128*64 black-and-white graphic lattice LCD
|Configuration Information||Power off protection, parameters are retained indefinitely|
Year/month/day/hour/min/second, record 14000 historical data
|Maintenance Records||Last 100 times|
|Operating Environment||0～60℃,RH<95% ( no condensation)|
|Storage Environment||-20～70℃, RH<55% ( no condensation, precision instruments)|
|Shell Material||Enhanced ABS|
|Mounting Method||Wall mounting, pipe clamping, panel installation (hole size 138*138 mm)|
|Electrical Interface||The back end reserved 3 M12*1.5 Gram head, line diameter 3~6.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||About 7W|
Please click the catalog of RS485 Chlorophyll sensor here:
● Compatible with all DRFN digital chlorophyll sensors;
● Separately have a list of controller and sensor settings for quick and detailed parameter setting;
● The working status of the sensor can be queried, including reading the serial number;
● Support a variety of installation methods；
● Time and historical data recording function;
● 3.2-inch large LCD screen;
● User-friendly Chinese and English language interface;
● Password can be set to prevent misoperation;
● 2 SPST multi-function and settable relays;
● Two 0/4~20mA active current loop outputs;
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU communication protocol;
● IP66 waterproof level, sealed enclosure can isolate pollution and corrosive gas;
● OTA download technology as a smart configuration option for the instrument.
◇ rivers and lakes
◇ surface water
◇ aquaculture waters
◇ urban landscape rivers
1. How does your chlorophyll controller collect sensor data?
A: The connected sensor uploads the detected data in a special encrypted communication method to ensure that the controller can collect high-precision data more stably
2. Does the chlorophyll controller have an ambient temperature alarm function?
Our chlorophyll controller has ambient temperature alarm function
3: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3 days if the goods are in stock. or within 20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu