|Product Name:||Chlorophyll Meter||Display Range:||0~500ug/L Or 0~100RFU|
|Relay Control:||2 Settable SPST Relays||Analog Current Output:||2 Settable 0/4~20mA|
|Communication Method:||Two-wire RS485 Interface||OTA:||Without|
|Configuration Information:||Power Off Protection||Time/Data Record:||Record 14000 Historical Data|
|Protection Level:||IP66||Shell Material:||Enhanced ABS|
IP66 Chlorophyll Meter,
RS485 Interface Chlorophyll Meter,
Surface Water Monitoring Chlorophyll Tester
IP66 RS485 Interface Chlorophyll Meter For Surface Water Monitoring
The importance of chlorophyll A:
Chlorophyll A is one of the important components of algae cells, all algae contain chlorophyll A;
The content of chlorophyll A is closely related to the type and quantity of algae in the water body;
The light energy absorbed by chlorophyll B, C, D 3 types of photosynthesis will eventually be transmitted to chlorophyll A, which is transmitted to the chemical reaction system;
Determination of the common content of chlorophyll A can reflect the amount of algae in the water and the water quality to a certain extent.
|Software Version||DRFN chlorophyll Analysis software V1.0|
|Sensor Input||Compatible with all DRFN's chlorophyll Digital Sensors|
|Display Range||0~500ug/L or 0~100RFU|
|Relay Control||2 settable SPST relays with a maximum load of 3A/250VAC|
|Analog Current Output||2 settable 0/4~20mA current outputs with a maximum load of 1000Ω|
Two-wire RS485 interface
128*64 black-and-white graphic lattice LCD
|Configuration Information||Power off protection, parameters are retained indefinitely|
Year/month/day/hour/min/second, record 14000 historical data
|Maintenance Records||Last 100 times|
|Operating Environment||0～60℃,RH<95% ( no condensation)|
|Storage Environment||-20～70℃, RH<55% ( no condensation, precision instruments)|
|Shell Material||Enhanced ABS|
|Mounting Method||Wall mounting, pipe clamping, panel installation (hole size 138*138 mm)|
|Electrical Interface||The back end reserved 3 M12*1.5 Gram head, line diameter 3~6.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||About 7W|
Please click the catalog of RS485 Chlorophyll sensor here:
● Compatible with all DRFN digital chlorophyll sensors;
● Separately have a list of controller and sensor settings for quick and detailed parameter setting;
● The working status of the sensor can be queried, including reading the serial number;
● Support a variety of installation methods；
● Time and historical data recording function;
● 3.2-inch large LCD screen;
● User-friendly Chinese and English language interface;
● Password can be set to prevent misoperation;
● 2 SPST multi-function and settable relays;
● Two 0/4~20mA active current loop outputs;
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU communication protocol;
● IP66 waterproof level, sealed enclosure can isolate pollution and corrosive gas;
◇ rivers and lakes
◇ surface water
◇ aquaculture waters
◇ urban landscape rivers
1. Which sensors can be connected to your chlorophyll controller?
A: The chlorophyll meter can be compatible with DRFN digital chlorophyll sensors.
2. How does your chlorophyll controller collect sensor data?
A: The connected sensor uploads the detected data in a special encrypted communication method to ensure that the controller can collect high-precision data more stably
3. Does the dissolved chlorophyll controller have an ambient temperature alarm function?
Our chlorophyll controller has ambient temperature alarm function
4: How long will you give me the reply?
A: We can support you 24Hours online service via email, skype, what’sapp, facebook etc within 1 hour.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu