|Product Name:||Hydrogen Peroxide Analyzer||Product Model:||ADS2-U3-WP10|
|Display Screen:||LCD Screen||Relay Control:||2 SPST Relays|
|Operating Environment:||0～60℃||Material:||Enhanced ABS|
|Dimension:||144*144*120mm||Mounting Method:||Wall, Pipe Clamping, Panel|
2 SPST Water Quality Transmitter,
IP66 hydrogen peroxide analyzer,
LCD screen Water Quality Transmitter
Online Hydrogen Peroxide Analyzer 2 SPST Relays Especially For High Concentrations
In the treatment of drinking water, hydrogen peroxide decomposes slowly, and has a mild effect on organic matter, which can ensure a long-term residual disinfection effect. Therefore, hydrogen peroxide is an ideal disinfectant.
The hydrogen peroxide analyzer ADS2-U3-WP10 is an instrument specially designed for the measurement of hydrogen peroxide, especially for high concentrations. DRFN’s hydrogen peroxide controller can be connected to all DRFN’s hydrogen peroxide sensors. We provide AC or DC power supply mode, both of which are wide-voltage power supply.
1. The protection level of the hydrogen peroxide controller is IP66, which can effectively isolate the pollution and corrosive gas intrusion from the external environment.
2. The hydrogen peroxide meter is equipped with a two-wire RS485 interface, the communication protocol is MODBUS RTU.
3. The screen uses a 128*64 black and white graphic dot matrix screen, and the display backlight provides constant light and energy-saving mode selection.
4. The hydrogen peroxide controller can record the user's maintenance details of the equipment, the calibration effect of the diagnostic sensor, and will give corresponding prompts for inaccurate calibration instruments.
5. The meter supports a variety of installation methods and can be applied to more different installation environments.
6. The hydrogen peroxide meter has clock and historical data recording functions to meet higher data management requirements.
7. The standard configuration is 2 settable SPST relays. The setting objects include: alarms for the high and low values of the measurement parameters, the control of the cleaning cycle of the sensor. The warning of the working environment temperature of the instrument itself in harsh environment, as an auxiliary means of hazard protection, the maximum load of the relay is 3A/250VAC.
Applications Of The Hydrogen Peroxide Analyzer
Drinking water, industrial wastewater, water supply system, urban sewage treatment
Parameters Of The Hydrogen Peroxide Analyzer
|Product Name||hydrogen peroxide analyzer|
DRFN H2O2 Analysis software V1.0
Better than 0.15% of the measuring range
0.05% of the measuring range every 24 hours, no accumulation
Better than 0.1% of the measuring range
2 settable SPST relays, the max. load 3A/250VAC
screen image and buzzer prompt
Analog Current Output
2 settable 0/4~20mA active current loop output max. load 1000Ω
MODBUS RTU; support JSON text data format
Time History/Data Record
Year/month/day/hour/min/second, record 14000 historical data
0～60℃, relative humidity less than 95%
-20～70℃, relative humidity less than 55%
144*144*120mm (hole size 138*138 mm)
Wall mounting, pipe clamping, panel installation
18~36V DC or 100~240V AC
Matching Hydrogen Peroxide Sensor Parameters
|Output signal||Power supply||Item number|
|0.001 % (10)||3326310|
|0.01 % (100)||3326311|
|0.01 % (100)||3326312|
|0.001 % (10)||3326320|
|0.01 % (100)||3326321|
|0.01 % (100)||3326322|
Contact Person: Selena Ye