|Product Name:||Lazer Turbidity Sensor||Measuring Range:||0.01~100NTU 0.1~50℃|
|Light Source:||660nm Laser Light Source||Operating Environment:||0~45℃|
|Flow Rate:||100ml/min≤x≤500ml/min||Calibration:||Standard Solution/water Sample/zero Point Calibration|
|Working Instructions:||OLED Window||Sample Liquid Level:||Judge And Prompt|
|Sample Emptying/Blowdown:||Equipped||Waterproof Level:||IP66|
100NTU Data Upload Turbidity Sensor,
Drinking Water Treatment Turbidity Sensor,
Drinking Water Treatment Turbidity Analyzers
0-100NTU data upload Low turbidity sensor For drinking water treatment
Turbidity is an indicator to measure the degree of obstruction of light by suspended particles in a medium. Suspended particles scatter incident light in different directions.
Turbidity sensor is widely used in drinking water treatment system turbidity monitoring, drinking water pipe network turbidity monitoring, filter membrane condition monitoring in membrane treatment process, filling water (bottled water, bottled water) system turbidity monitoring, direct drinking water System turbidity monitoring, process water turbidity monitoring in the food and beverage industry, pharmaceutical process process water, turbidity monitoring at waste water outlets (clear water), surface water, municipal wastewater, industrial wastewater, sewage treatment, waterworks, process control. .. and many other fields.
Please click the user manual of RS485 turbidity sensor here:
● Adopt 660nm laser light source, high resolution and fast response;
● Can be used in online transmitter, DTU, integrated system;
● Low sampling flow requirements, reducing the amount of waste liquid generated in the measurement;
● The turbidity flow cell can eliminate the interference of air bubbles to the measurement to the greatest extent;
● Optional window and automatic emptying system to reduce maintenance workload;
● Liquid level detection function can automatically determine whether the sample liquid level in the flow cell meets the measurement requirements;
● Stream-style sample track to prevent the sedimentation of suspended solids caused by low flow rates;
● RS485 digital interface, standard Modbus communication protocol, support access to standard industrial control system;
● Internal storage of calibration data, support offline calibration, plug and play on site.
Water treatment monitoring
Drinking water,surface water,water quality analyze,ground water,ect.
Industrial process monitoring and dosing control
Chemical,petroleum,paper,food and medicine,PCB manufacturing,etc.
Q1. What is the measuring principle of the turbidity sensor?
A: The turbidity sensor is based on the infrared absorption scattered light method, use ISO7027 method to determine the turbidity continuously and accurately;
Q2. What is the advantage of digital turbidity sensor?
A: The digital turbidity sensor is conducive to long-distance signal transmission without serious signal attenuation. The sensor has RS485 interface, standard Modbus RTU communication protocol.
Q4.Can the measuring range of the laser turbidity sensor be customized?
The standard measuring range of DRFN lazer turbidity sensor is 0-100 range, The measuring ranges can be customized according to needs.
Q5. The sample liquid level can be judge and prompt? the sample emptying/ Blowdown equiped?
Yes. the sample liquid can be judged and prompt and the sample emptying /blowdown equipped.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu