|Product Name:||Conductivity Sensor||Measuring Principle:||2-pole Conductivity Sensor|
|K Constant:||K=1±15%||Measuring Range:||1~2000μS/cm|
|TEMP Compensation:||PT1000/NTC10K||Working Temperature:||0~100℃|
|Working Pressure:||6Bar||Packaging Materials:||304/316 Stainless Steel Or Ti (customized)|
|Dimensions:||Diameter 35mm Length 260mm||Installation Method:||1/2"NPT|
2 Pole Conductivity Sensor,
1K Constant Conductivity Sensor,
1K Constant Conductivity Analyzers
2-pole 1 K Constant conductivity sensor for Waste water and Industrial water
The conductivity sensor measures the conductivity of the solution. The ions in the solution make the solution conductive: the higher the ion concentration, the higher the conductivity.
The online conductivity probe is designed to monitor pure water, chemical processes and pharmaceutical processes. These conductivity sensors can accurately and reliably measure to ensure process control and compliance.
|Measuring Principle||2-pole conductivity sensor|
|Electrode Materials||304/316 stainless steel or Ti (customized)|
Please click the catalog of conductivity sensor here:
● 2-pole conductivity electrode, 304 stainless steel electrode head, good electrical and thermal conductivity, high temperature resistance, and good chemical stability.
● Solid structure, both ends have mounting threads, easy to install;
● The electrode is divided into 2 basic models according to the packaging method of the temperature unit PT1000 or NTC10K;
● The electrode is equipped with a protective cover with its own cleaning interface, and the user can quickly access the automatic cleaning system.
◇ Pure water ultra pure water
◇ Drinking water
◇ Waste water
◇ Food and beverage industry
◇ chemical process
◇ Industrial water supply
1. What is the measuring principle of the conductivity sensor?
A: Graphite 2-pole
2. What is the advantage of conductivity sensor?
A: The conductivity sensor is the basic type, it has no temperature unit. If you want temperature unit, you can view other type of our company.
3.Can your conductivity controller measure the resistivity, TDS and salinity of water?
A:Our controller can measure the conductivity, resistivity, TDS and salinity of water. Because there is a relationship between these quantities.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu