|Product Name:||Conductivity Meter||EC Display Range:||0.00~200.00 MS/cm (Full Range Automatic Switching)|
|Resistivity Display Range:||0.01Ω.cm~18MΩ.cm||TDS Display Range:||0.000mg/L~500g/L|
|Salinity Display Range:||（0.00~10.0）%||Display Range(Temp):||-10～150℃ /14~302℉|
|Temperature Compensation:||Automatic Or Manual(NTC10K Or PT1000)||Relay Output:||Two SPST Relays|
|Communication:||RS485 Modbus RTU||Signal Output:||Two 0/4~20mA Current|
Wastewater Conductivity Transmitter,
OTA Water Conductivity Meter
Analog OTA 0.00~200.00 MS/Cm Conductivity Transmitter For Waste Water
The conductivity controller is a microprocessor-based control system that can operate in various water treatment applications. Specially designed for the blowdown and dosing controllers of cooling towers or boilers.
Different applications require different water purity. For example, the conductivity of drinking water is usually less than 1 mS/cm. At the same time, the semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries require extremely pure water, which has a lower conductivity value than drinking water. The conductivity of pure water used for this application is generally less than 1 μS/cm. The conductivity can be measured with a two-electrode, four-electrode or ring (inductive) conductivity sensor. These conductivity measurements can be converted to TDS, salinity and concentration.
|Software Version||DRFN EC Analysis software V1.0|
0.00~200.00 mS/cm (Full range automatic switching)
|Display Range(Temp)||-10～150℃ /14~302℉|
|Accuracy||0.1% of the measuring range|
|Stability||0.05% of the measuring range every 24 hours, no accumulation|
|Repeatability||0.1% better than the measuring range|
|Temperature Compensation||Automatic or manual(NTC10K or PT1000)|
|Relay Output||Two SPST relays, maximum load 3A/250VAC|
|Communication||RS485 Modbus RTU|
|Signal Output||Two 0/4~20mA current outputs maximum load 1000Ω|
|Sensor Diagnosis||Image display|
|Time history/data record|
Year/month/day/hour/min/second record 14000 historical data
Last 100 times
|Configuration||Power failure protection, indefinite retention of parameters|
|Language||Chinese and English|
|Display||128*64 3.2-inch large graphic dot matrix LCD|
|Enclosure Material||Enhanced ABS|
|Power Supply||AC: 100~240V|
|Operating Temperature||0～60℃, RH<95%, non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-20～70℃, RH<55%, non-condensing|
Wall mount, pipe clamping, panel
Please click the user manual of conductivity controller here:
● 3.2-inch large LCD screen;
● User-friendly Chinese and English language interface;
● Password can be set to prevent misoperation;
● 2 SPST multi-function and settable relays;
● Two 0/4~20mA active current loop outputs;
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU communication protocol;
● Temperature detection and compensation function;
● Shortcut button of AEC1 helps you perform daily maintenance quickly;
● IP66 waterproof level, sealed enclosure can isolate pollution and corrosive gas;
● Two dimensions, can meet a variety of installation methods, and provide the necessary installation accessories at the same time.
◇ Pure water ultra pure water
◇ drinking water
◇ Waste water
◇ Food and beverage industry
◇ chemical process
◇ Industrial water supply
1. Which sensors can be connected to your EC controller?
A: The EC meter can be compatible with DRFN EC sensors.
2. The EC controller can provide resistivity, TDS, salinity and other related conductivity?
The controller can also provide parameters such as resistivity, TDS, salinity and other related conductivity.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu