|Product Name:||Turbidity Sensor||Measuring Range:||0.01~100NTU 0.1~50℃|
|Light Source:||660nm Laser Light Source||Operating Environment:||0~45℃|
|Flow Rate:||100ml/min≤x≤500ml/min||Working Instructions:||Power Indicator|
|Sample Liquid Level:||No Judgment||Sample Emptying/Blowdown:||Not Equipped|
|Main Material:||Body: ABS+Nylon||Waterproof Level:||IP66|
660nm Laser Light Turbidity Sensor,
660nm Laser Light Turbidity Analyzers,
Turbidity Sensor IP66
Power Indicator Laser Turbidity Sensor For Secondary Water Supply Project
Our Turbidity controller is designed to work with our OPTU to OLTU Turbidity sensors which use the nephelometric turbidity measurement methodology measuring the 90° back scattering to ascertain the turbidity value.
Please click the user manual of RS485 turbidity sensor here:
● Adopt 660nm laser light source, high resolution and fast response;
● Can be used in online transmitter, DTU, integrated system;
● Low sampling flow requirements, reducing the amount of waste liquid generated in the measurement;
● The turbidity flow cell can eliminate the interference of air bubbles to the measurement to the greatest extent;
● Optional window and automatic emptying system to reduce maintenance workload;
● Liquid level detection function can automatically determine whether the sample liquid level in the flow cell meets the measurement requirements;
● Stream-style sample track to prevent the sedimentation of suspended solids caused by low flow rates;
● RS485 digital interface, standard Modbus communication protocol, support access to standard industrial control system;
● Internal storage of calibration data, support offline calibration, plug and play on site.
Water treatment monitoring
Drinking water,surface water,water quality analyze,ground water,ect.
Industrial process monitoring and dosing control
Chemical,petroleum,paper,food and medicine,PCB manufacturing,etc.
Q1. What is the measuring principle of the turbidity sensor?
A: The turbidity sensor is based on the infrared absorption scattered light method, use ISO7027 method to determine the turbidity continuously and accurately;
Q2. What is the advantage of digital turbidity sensor?
A: The digital turbidity sensor is conducive to long-distance signal transmission without serious signal attenuation. The sensor has RS485 interface, standard Modbus RTU communication protocol.
Q3.Can the conductivity sensor connector be detachable type?
Our conductivity sensor has three options: Undetachable by default, detachablt, wateproof and detachable. Can be flexibly selected according to the needs of the site.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu