|Product Name:||Turbidity Controller||Display Range:||0.001NTU~4000NTU|
|Relay Control:||2 Settable SPST Relays||Analog Current Output:||2 Settable 0/4~20mA|
|Communication Method:||Two-wire RS485 Interface||OTA:||Default WIFI|
|Configuration Information:||Power Off Protection||Time/Data Record:||Record 14000 Historical Data|
|Protection Level:||IP66||Shell Material:||Enhanced ABS|
RS485 Interface Turbidity Controller,
OTA Turbidity Controller,
IP66 Protection Turbidity Analyzers
Data Record RS485 Interface OTA Turbidity Controller For Waste Water Monitoring
Why choose 90°scattered light to detect turbidity data in water? The main reasons are as follows:
(1) Using the scattered light method, the direction and intensity of the scattered light generated by colloidal particles in water depends on the size of the particles in the solution;
(2) Measuring the scattered light in the 90° direction can minimize the influence of particle size on the intensity of scattered light;
(3) The artificial error of 90° scattering method is smaller, and the detection is more accurate.
In summary, the relatively stable angle of scattered light is an angle at right angles to the center line of incident light, and a scattering angle of 90° is more conducive to detection.
|Software Version||DRFN TU Analysis software V1.0|
|Sensor Input||Compatible with all DRFN's TU Digital Sensors|
|Relay Control||2 settable SPST relays with a maximum load of 3A/250VAC|
|Analog Current Output||2 settable 0/4~20mA current outputs with a maximum load 1000Ω|
|Communication Method||Two-wire RS485 interface; MODBUS RTU; support JSON text data format|
128*64 black-and-white graphic lattice LCD
adjustable backlight mode
adjustable display rate
|Configuration Information||Power off protection, parameters are retained indefinitely|
Year/month/day/hour/min/second, record 14000 historical data
record interval can be set between 1~999 minutes
|Maintenance Records||Last 100 times|
|Operating Environment||0～60℃,RH<95% ( no condensation)|
|Storage Environment||-20～70℃,RH<55% ( no condensation, precision instruments)|
|Shell Material||Enhanced ABS|
|Mounting Method||Wall mounting, pipe clamping, panel installation (hole size 138*138 mm)|
|Electrical Interface||The back end reserved 3 M12*1.5 Gram head, line diameter 3~6.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||About 12W|
Please click the user manual of RS485 turbidity controller here:
DUC2 -HTU Turbidity controller user manual.pdf
● Compatible with all DRFN digital infrared turbidity sensors;
● Separately have a list of controller and sensor settings for quick and detailed parameter setting;
● The working status of the sensor can be queried, including reading the serial number;
● Support a variety of installation methods；
● Time and historical data recording function;
● 3.2-inch large LCD screen;
● User-friendly Chinese and English language interface;
● Password can be set to prevent misoperation;
● 2 SPST multi-function and settable relays;
● Two 0/4~20mA active current loop outputs;
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU communication protocol;
● IP66 waterproof level, sealed enclosure can isolate pollution and corrosive gas;
● OTA download technology as a smart configuration option for the instrument;
◇ Tap water
◇ Water station
◇ Surface water
◇ Industrial water
◇ Swimming pool
Q1. What are the advantages of a digital turbidity meter?
A: The digital universal controller is matched with the corresponding digital sensor to realize the measurement. Compared with the traditional instrument and sensor combination, the biggest advantage is that the data transmitted from the sensor to the controller is more stable and accurate, the application is flexible, and the use is more convenient.
Q2. How does this turbidity controller collect data?
A: This digital turbidity meter is a single-parameter universal controller. Each controller will be pre-installed with a set of embedded software to correspond to different sensors. These connected sensors upload the detected data with a special encrypted communication method to ensure that the controller can collect high-precision data more stably. The controller will display the collected data on the display screen in real time, which is convenient for users to read.
Q3.Can customer's logo be added to the controller system and cover?
Of course, we support OEM services for customers. Both the boot interface and the controller shell can be added to the customer's logo, but there is a minimum order quantity requirement.
Q4.How long is the warranty period?
The company guarantees the instrument for one year (12 months) from the date of shippment, and the consumables and wearing parts in the equipment are not covered by the warranty.
Q5. Does the turbidity controller with a OTA function:
Yes. Our DUC2-TU-S-A Default WIFI
Contact Person: Yuki Fu