|Product Name:||Conductivity Probe||Product Model:||ASCK1|
|Measure Principle:||2 Electrodes Conductivity Cell||Measure Range:||1~2000μS/cm|
|Working Temperature:||0~100℃||Working Pressure:||6 Bar|
|Packaging Materials:||Stainless Steel And Titanium||Protection Grade:||IP68|
|Temperature Compensation:||PT Or NTC||Installation Size:||1/2"NPT, 3/4"NPT Or Pipe Thread|
TDS conductivity probe,
IP68 electrical conductivity meter,
IP68 conductivity probe
Online TDS Conductivity Probe 2 Electrode Stainless Steel IP68 For Drinking Water
Two-electrode Measuring Principle
The conductivity probe has two electrodes mounted on opposite sides. An alternating voltage is connected to the electrodes to generate a current in the medium. The current intensity depends on the number of anions and cations freely moving between the two electrodes in the medium. The more cations and anions in the liquid, the greater the conductivity and current.
Advantages Of The Conductivity Probe
1. Use 2-electrode measuring method and the K value is 1.0, the conductivity electrode realizes the measuring range from 1μS/cm to 2000μS/cm
2. The value of the solution is related to the temperature. The ASCK series conductivity probes include a built-in temperature probe to ensure that the correct temperature compensation method is used for measurement.
3. The main material of the sensor is stainless steel, and the electrode is Ti. Compact, durable and easy to carry.
4. The conductivity probe can be used under the temperature of 0~100℃, and the working pressure is 6 bars.
5. IP68 protection grade, it can be used continuously under the water.
Application Of The Conductivity Probe
Monitoring of human drinking water quality; industrial water quality monitoring; water treatment; food and beverage industry water.
|Product Name||conductivity probe|
2 electrode conductivity cell
|Temperature compensation||PT or NTC|
|Working Pressure||6 Bar|
Stainless steel and titanium
1/2"NPT, 3/4"NPT or pipe thread
Low noise cable leads directly
If you are interested in the 2-electrode conductivity probe, please contact us, or you can continue to view other conductivity sensors with different functions.
Contact Person: Selena Ye