|Product Name:||Conductivity Controller||Product Model:||AEC1-C2D|
|Conductivity Resolution:||0.001µS /cm||Conductivity Range:||0.00~10.00 MS/cm|
|Operating Environment:||0～60℃||Communication Method:||RS485|
|Shell Material:||Reinforced ABS||Protection Grade:||IP66|
|Dimension:||100*100*120 Mm||Power Supply:||18~36V DC|
IP66 Conductivity Analyzers,
RS485 conductivity instrument,
10mS/cm Conductivity Analyzers
IP66 Conductivity Controller 2 Current Outputs For Water Treatment Plant
DRFN’s online conductivity controller is designed for the accurate measurement of the conductivity value in the solution. It can be widely used in various applications such as thermal power, chemical fertilizers, metallurgy, environmental protection, pharmaceuticals, biochemicals, food and tap water. The AEC1-C2D series conductivity meters has a compact form, the dimension is 100*100*120mm.
Advantages Of The Conductivity Controller
1. The instrument uses electrode measurement method, which is used in various conductivity monitoring and control occasions.
2. Shell protection grade is IP66, and the controller is suitable for outdoor use.
3. The conductivity controller has 2 SPST multi-function relays that can be set and 2 high-precision 0/4~20mA current outputs.
4. Equipped with shortcut keys, daily necessary maintenance can be carried out without entering the menu, and the operation is convenient.
5. 128*64 large LCD screen, multi-language display options, rich content.
6. The conductivity meter supports RS485 communication method.
Applications Of The Conductivity Controller
● Power plant-water treatment;
● Water plants and sewage plants-wastewater treatment;
● Papermaking-production process/wastewater treatment;
● Chemical oil refining-production process/wastewater treatment;
● Metallurgy and mining-production process/wastewater treatment;
● Food and beverage-production process/wastewater treatment;
● Pharmaceutical industry-biological reaction and fermentation/wastewater treatment;
● Semiconductor-production process/wastewater treatment/high-purity water production.
DRFN conductivity Analysis software V1.0
Conductivity Measuring Range
0.00~10.00 mS/cm, full range automatic switching (The measurement range is related to the connected electrode constant)
Temperature Measuring Range
Resistivity Display Range
TDS Display Range
Salinity Display Range
0.1% of measuring range
0.05% of the measuring range every 24 hours, no accumulation
Better than 0.1% of the measuring range
Screen image display
2 settable SPST relays max. load 3A/250VAC
Analog Current Output
2 settable 0/4~20mA active current loop output max. load 1000Ω
Two-wire RS485 interface, MODBUS RTU
128*64 LCD, adjustable backlight mode
Power failure protection, indefinite retention of parameters
0～60℃, relative humidity less than 95%
-20～70℃, relative humidity less than 55%
100*100*120mm (hole size 92*92 mm)
Three M12*1.5 Gellen heads are reserved at the back of the instrument, with a wire diameter of 3~6.5mm.
Recommended Conductivity Sensors
|Model||Measuring method||K-value||Measuring range||Temperature compensation|
|ASC100||Graphite 2-pole electrode||1||0~20000μS/cm||No|
|ASC200||Graphite 2-pole electrode||1||0~20000μS/cm||PT or NTC|
|ASC400||Planar 4-pole electrode||0.5||0~200000μS/cm||No|
|ASCK1||2-pole conductivity cell electrode||1||1~2000μS/cm||PT or NTC|
|ASCK01||2-pole conductivity cell electrode||0.1||0.1~200μS/cm||PT or NTC|
|ASCK001||2-pole conductivity cell electrode||0.01||0.01~20μS/cm||PT or NTC|
Contact Person: Selena Ye