|Product Name:||Free Chlorine Sensor||Product Model:||CL4.2|
|Measurand(s):||Free Chlorine||PH Range:||6~8|
|Pressure Range:||0 ~ 1bar||Temperature Range:||0 ~ 45 ℃|
|Response Time:||T90 Ca. 30 Seconds||Flow Rate:||About 30 L/h, Low Flow-dependence|
4-20MA Output Free Chlorine Sensor CL4.2 With Flow Cell For Drinking Water
Amperometric Membrane Method (Amperometric Membrane Method) residual chlorine sensor CL4.2 is a sensor technology commonly used to measure the concentration of residual chlorine in water. It is based on the principle of electrochemistry, by measuring the current to determine the content of residual chlorine in the water sample.
High sensitivity: The film-attached residual chlorine sensor has high sensitivity and can perform accurate measurement in the range of low residual chlorine concentration, which is very important for applications that require strict monitoring of water quality.
Real-time monitoring: This sensor can provide real-time residual chlorine concentration data, allowing users to quickly understand changes in water quality and take necessary measures to maintain water quality safety.
Quick response: The film-attached sensor has a fast response speed, and can quickly detect changes in residual chlorine, so that measures can be taken in time to protect water quality.
Stability: These sensors typically have good long-term stability and repeatability, providing accurate and reliable measurements over long periods of time.
Automation integration: The film-attached residual chlorine sensor can be equipped with RS485 and integrated with the automation system to realize automatic monitoring and alarm, thereby reducing the need for manual operation and intervention.
With its high sensitivity, real-time monitoring capability and stability, the film-attached residual chlorine sensor CL4.2 is mainly used in the design of drinking water environment.
|Pressure Range||0~1 bar, no pressure surges or fluctuations|
|Temp Compensation||Integrated automatic temperature compensation|
|Response Time||T90 30 seconds|
|Flow Rate||About 30 L/h, low flow-dependence|
|Shaft Length||standard 175 mm, and up to 220 mm in length (mA-Version)|
|Connection||2-pole terminal or M12 male|
|Material||PVC-U and semipermeable membrane|
|Scope of Supply||sensor, membrane cap, electrolyte|
|Power Supply||12~30V DC|
Drinking water,fresh water, process water.
The water must not contain any surfactants
pH-value must be constant.
|Output signal||Power supply|
RL: 50-900 Ω
RL: 50-900 Ω
Chlorine sensor with membrane-covered, amperometric 2-electrode system. For the measurement of free inorganic chlorine at constant pH.
1. Measurand(s) : NaClO (sodium hypochlorite), Ca(ClO)2 (calcium hypochlorite), Cl2 (chlorine gas), chlorine
generated by membrane-electrolysis
2. Calibration: at the controller, via analytical chlorine determination by DPD-1 method
3. Interferences : ClO2 is being registered with factor 9 of its measured value; O3 is registered; with membrane-less chlorine electrolysis interferences may occur
4. pH range: 6~8
5. Pressure range: 0~1 bar, no pressure surges or fluctuations
6. Temperature range: 0~ 45℃ (no ice crystals in measurement water)
7. Integrated automatic temperature compensation
8. Response time: T90 ca. 30 seconds
9. Flow rate: about 30 l/h, low flow-dependence
10. Shaft length: standard 175 mm, and up to 220 mm in length (mA-Version)
11. Connection: for mA-version 2-pole terminal, M12 male or Modbus RTU with M12 male
12. Material: PVC-U and semipermeable membrane
Contact Person: Yuki Fu