|Product Name:||Blue-Green Algae Meter||Display Range:||0 - 3,000,000 Cells / ML|
|1cells / M L:||2 Settable SPST Relays||Analog Current Output:||2 Settable 0/4~20mA|
|Communication Method:||Two-wire RS485 Interface||OTA:||Default WIFI|
|Configuration Information:||Power Off Protection||Time/Data Record:||Record 14000 Historical Data|
|Protection Level:||IP66||Shell Material:||Enhanced ABS|
Switch Control Blue Green Algae Transmitter,
Groundwater Blue Green Algae Transmitter,
Groundwater Blue Green Algae Meter
Switch Control Blue-Green Algae Transmitter For Lakes Groundwater
The sensor of the blue-green algae online analyzer utilizes the characteristic that cyanobacteria have absorption peaks and emission peaks in the spectrum, and emits monochromatic light of a specific wavelength into the water, and the cyanobacteria in the water absorb the energy of the monochromatic light and release another. Monochromatic light of various wavelengths, the light intensity emitted by cyanobacteria is proportional to the content of cyanobacteria in the water. Instrument maintenance: The instrument is closed and requires less user maintenance. No external force is required, and the button cannot be pressed too frequently;
|Software Version||DRFN BGA Analysis software V1.0|
|Sensor Input||Compatible with all DRFN's BGA Digital Sensors|
|Display Range||0-3,000,000 cells /mL|
|Relay Control||2 settable SPST relays with a maximum load of 3A/250VAC|
|Analog Current Output||2 settable 0/4~20mA current outputs with a maximum load of 1000Ω|
Two-wire RS485 interface
128*64 black-and-white graphic lattice LCD
|Configuration Information||Power off protection, parameters are retained indefinitely|
Year/month/day/hour/min/second, record 14000 historical data
|Maintenance Records||Last 100 times|
|Operating Environment||0～60℃,RH<95% ( no condensation)|
|Storage Environment||-20～70℃, RH<55% ( no condensation, precision instruments)|
|Shell Material||Enhanced ABS|
|Mounting Method||Wall mounting, pipe clamping, panel installation (hole size 138*138 mm)|
|Electrical Interface||The back end reserved 3 M12*1.5 Gram head, line diameter 3~6.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||About 7W|
Please click the catalog of RS485 Blue-Green Algae controller here:
● Compatible with all DRFN digital BGA sensors;
● Separately have a list of controller and sensor settings for quick and detailed parameter setting;
● The working status of the sensor can be queried, including reading the serial number;
● Support a variety of installation methods；
● Time and historical data recording function;
● 3.2-inch large LCD screen;
● User-friendly Chinese and English language interface;
● Password can be set to prevent misoperation;
● 2 SPST multi-function and settable relays;
● Two 0/4~20mA active current loop outputs;
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU communication protocol;
● IP66 waterproof level, sealed enclosure can isolate pollution and corrosive gas;
● OTA download technology as a smart configuration option for the instrument.
◇ surface water
◇ source water
◇ aquaculture waters
◇ landscape water
◇ import of the waterworks
1. Which sensors can be connected to your Blue-Green Algae controller?
A: The Blue-Green Algae meter can be compatible with DRFN digital Blue-Green Algae sensors.
2. How does your controller collect sensor data?
A: The connected sensor uploads the detected data in a special encrypted communication method to ensure that the controller can collect high-precision data more stably
3. Does the controller have an ambient temperature alarm function?
Our Blue-Green Algae controller has ambient temperature alarm function, Can detect the temperature around the instrument
4.Can customer's logo be added to the Blue-Green Algae controller system and cover?
Of course, we support OEM services for customers. Both the boot interface and the controller shell can be added to the customer's logo, but there is a minimum order quantity requirement.
5.How long is the warranty period?
The company guarantees the instrument for one year (12 months) from the date of shippment.
6. The controller with OTA function?
Yes. the controller default with WIFI
Contact Person: Yuki Fu