|Product Name:||Turbidity Sensor||Measuring Range:||0.01~1000NTU|
|Light Source:||850nm Infrared Light Source||Calibration:||Sample Calibration, Slope Calibration|
|Flow Rate:||≤2.5m/s，8.2ft/s||Probe Pressure:||4Bar|
|Operating Environment:||0~45℃||Power Supply:||12VDC|
RS485 Output Turbidity Sensor,
1000 NTU Turbidity Sensor,
Sewage Water Detection Turbidity Sensor
RS485 Output 1000 NTU Turbidity Sensor For Industrial Sewage Water Detecting
DRFN turbidity sensor is an on-line analytical instrument used to continuously measure suspended particle concentrations in a variety of process applications.
DRFN offers in-line turbidity sensors that accurately measure concentrations from low to high turbidity environments. These online turbidity sensors can be used to monitor fermentation, crystallization, phase separation, beer terminal filtration, wastewater treatment, and more.
Please click the user manual of RS485 turbidity controller here:
● Based on the infrared absorption scattered light method, use ISO7027 method to determine the turbidity continuously and accurately;
● Not affected by sample chromaticity;
● Stable wavelength, stable data;
● Simple installation and calibration;
● Protection grade IP68, can work continuously and stably under water for
a long time;
● Self-diagnosis function, built-in humidity sensor and light source self-checker, effectively ensuring that the sensor issues maintenance prompts when necessary;
● Self-cleaning function can be selected according to the use environment to ensure the accuracy of the data.
Water treatment monitoring
Drinking water,surface water,water quality analyze,ground water,ect.
Industrial process monitoring and dosing control
Chemical,petroleum,paper,food and medicine,PCB manufacturing,etc.
Q1. What is the measuring principle of the turbidity sensor?
A: The turbidity sensor is based on the infrared absorption scattered light method, use ISO7027 method to determine the turbidity continuously and accurately;
Q2. What is the advantage of digital turbidity sensor?
A: The digital turbidity sensor is conducive to long-distance signal transmission without serious signal attenuation. The sensor has RS485 interface, standard Modbus RTU communication protocol.
Q3. Can the conductivity sensor connector be detachable type?
Our conductivity sensor has three options: Undetachable by default, detachablt, wateproof and detachable. Can be flexibly selected according to the needs of the site.
Q4: Are you the final manufacturer? And can we visit your factory?
A: Yes, We are manufacturer located in suzhou city, welcome to visit at any time.
Q5: Do you offer the OEM order ?
A: Yes, we can offer OEM service and label according to your requirements
Contact Person: Yuki Fu