|Product Name:||DO Meter||DO Concentration:||0-50mg/L (or Ppm)|
|Saturation Display Range:||0-400%||Temperature Range:||-10～500℃ /14~932|
|Atmospheric Pressure:||30-120kpa||Relay Control:||2 Settable SPST Relays|
|Analog Current Output:||2 Settable 0/4~20mA||Communication Metho:||RS485 Interface|
|Time/Data Record:||Record 14000||OTA:||Default WIFI|
Online OTA Dissolved Oxygen Analyzers,
Water Monitoring dissolved oxygen probe,
120kpa dissolved oxygen probe
Online OTA RS485 Interface Dissolved Oxygen Meter For Industry Water Monitoring
Common applications for dissolved oxygen meter:
Guarantee the breathing needs of aquatic organisms, real-time monitoring of oxygen content, automatic alarm, automatic oxygenation and other functions.
2. Water quality monitoring in natural waters
Detect the pollution degree and self-purification ability of water bodies, and prevent biological pollution such as eutrophication of water bodies.
Therefore, the most prominent feature of the HART protocol is that digital communication is compatible with analog signals of 4 to 20 mA, and the transmitted signal is superimposed on the analog signal of 4 to 20 mA with a modulated sinusoidal signal.
3. Sewage treatment, control indicators
Anaerobic tank, aerobic tank, aeration tank and other indicators are used to control the effect of water treatment.
4. Control the corrosion of metal materials in industrial water supply pipes
Generally, a sensor with a ppb (ug/L) level range is used to control the inside of the pipeline to achieve zero oxygen to prevent rust. It is often used in power plants and boiler equipment.
|Software Version||DRFN DO Analysis software V1.0|
|Sensor Input||Compatible with all DRFN's DO Digital Sensors|
|Display Range||DO Concentration||DO concentration 0-50mg/L (or ppm), unit can be switched|
|Resolution||DO Concentration||0.01 mg/L(or ppm)|
|Salinity Compensation Range||Input range 0.0001-99999ppt|
|Relay Control||2 settable SPST relays with a maximum load of 3A/250VAC|
|Analog Current Output||2 settable 0/4~20mA current outputs, max load 1000Ω|
|Display Screen||128*64 LCD, adjustable backlight mode, adjustable display rate|
|Configuration Information||Power off protection, parameters are retained indefinitely|
Record 14000 historical data
|Maintenance Records||Last 100|
|Operating Temperature||0～60℃,RH<95% ( no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-20～70℃, RH<55% ( no condensation, precision instruments)|
|Shell Material||Enhanced ABS|
|Mounting Method||Wall mounting, pipe clamping, panel (hole size 138*138 mm)|
|Electrical Interface||The back end reserved 3 M12*1.5 Gram head, line diameter 3~6.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||About 7W|
Please click the user manual of DO controller here:
● Compatible with DRFN digital dissolved oxygen sensors including fluorescence and polarography;
● Automatic compensation for air pressure display;
● The working status of the sensor can be queried, including reading the serial number;
● OTA download technology as a smart configuration option for the instrument;
● Time and historical data recording function;
● User-friendly Chinese and English language interface;
● Password can be set to prevent misoperation;
● 2 SPST multi-function and settable relays;
● Two 0/4~20mA active current loop outputs;
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU communication protocol;
● IP66 waterproof level, sealed enclosure can isolate pollution and corrosive gas;
● Support a variety of installation methods
◇ Surface water monitoring
◇ Aquaculture water bodies
◇ Urban sewage treatment
◇ Industrial wastewater treatment
1. Which sensors can be connected to your dissolved oxygen controller?
A: The dissolved oxygen meter can be compatible with DRFN digital dissolved oxygen sensors including fluorescence and polarography.
2. How does your DO controller collect sensor data?
A: The connected sensor uploads the detected data in a special encrypted communication method to ensure that the DUC controller can collect high-precision data more stably
3. What are the applications of dissolved oxygen analyzers?
A: Sewage/Surface water monitoring/Aquaculture water bodies/Urban sewage treatment/Industrial wastewater treatment /Aquariums
4.Can the dissolved oxygen controller realize the automatic cleaning control function?
The DO controller has a self-cleaning control function, and Our DO sensor has a cleaning interface.
The end customer can choose water or air, Realize automatic cleaning. But the end user need to buy a solenoid valve himself.
5. Does the dissolved oxygen controller have an ambient temperature alarm function?
Our DO controller has ambient temperature alarm function
6: What is your shipping method?
A: Small orders are delivered with DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS , EMS. Large orders are recommended to ship by sea.
7: Do you provide samples ?
A: Yes,we have materials in stock to help you to get the samples as soon as we can.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu