|Product Name:||DO Meter||DO Concentration:||0-50mg/L|
|Saturation:||0-400%||Temperature Range:||-10～500℃ /14~932|
|Atmospheric Pressure:||30-120kpa||Relay Control:||2 Settable SPST Relays|
|Analog Current Output:||2 Settable 0/4~20mA||Communication Metho:||RS485 Interface|
|Time/Data Record:||14000 Historical Data||Protection Grade:||IP66|
Dissolved Oxygen Analyzers IP66,
50mg/L Dissolved Oxygen Controller,
RS485 Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
DO concentration 0-50mg/L Dissolved Oxygen Controller For waste water Monitoring
Dissolved Oxygen Molecular oxygen in the air dissolves in water to become dissolved oxygen. When the water body is polluted by reducing substances, the dissolved oxygen decreases, and when algae multiply, the dissolved oxygen is supersaturated. Therefore, the change of dissolved oxygen in the water body reflects the degree of water pollution to a certain extent.
The content of dissolved oxygen in water is related to atmospheric pressure, water temperature and salt content.
A decrease in atmospheric pressure, an increase in water temperature, and an increase in salt content will lead to a decrease in dissolved oxygen content. When the dissolved oxygen in the water is lower than 3-4mg/L, many fish have difficulty breathing; when the dissolved oxygen is below 2mg/L, the water will stink. It is generally stipulated that the dissolved oxygen in the water body is above 4mg/L.
When the dissolved oxygen in the water body is less than its solubility, the oxygen in the atmosphere dissolves into the water body. Aeration is often performed at the water interface, the water body discharges carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, and the dissolved oxygen in the atmosphere enters the water body. In the event of degradation of organic matter, the consumption of oxygen is drastically reduced. In a word, the process of deoxygenation (reduction of dissolved oxygen) and reoxygenation (increase of dissolved oxygen) is constantly going on in the water body.
|Software Version||DRFN DO Analysis software V1.0|
|Sensor Input||Compatible with all DRFN's DO Digital Sensors|
|Display Range||DO Concentration||DO concentration 0-50mg/L (or ppm), unit can be switched|
|Resolution||DO Concentration||0.01 mg/L(or ppm)|
|Salinity Compensation Range||Input range 0.0001-99999ppt|
|Relay Control||2 settable SPST relays with a maximum load of 3A/250VAC|
|Analog Current Output||2 settable 0/4~20mA current outputs, max load 1000Ω|
|Display Screen||128*64 LCD, adjustable backlight mode, adjustable display rate|
|Configuration Information||Power off protection, parameters are retained indefinitely|
Record 14000 historical data
|Maintenance Records||Last 100|
|Operating Temperature||0～60℃,RH<95% ( no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-20～70℃, RH<55% ( no condensation, precision instruments)|
|Shell Material||Enhanced ABS|
|Mounting Method||Wall mounting, pipe clamping, panel (hole size 138*138 mm)|
|Electrical Interface||The back end reserved 3 M12*1.5 Gram head, line diameter 3~6.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||About 7W|
Please click the user manual of DO controller here:
● Compatible with DRFN digital dissolved oxygen sensors including fluorescence and polarography;
● Automatic compensation for air pressure display;
● The working status of the sensor can be queried, including reading the serial number;
● OTA download technology as a smart configuration option for the instrument;
● Time and historical data recording function;
● 3.2-inch large LCD screen;
● User-friendly Chinese and English language interface;
● Password can be set to prevent misoperation;
● 2 SPST multi-function and settable relays;
● Two 0/4~20mA active current loop outputs;
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU communication protocol;
● IP66 waterproof level, sealed enclosure can isolate pollution and corrosive gas;
● Support a variety of installation methods.
◇ Surface water monitoring
◇ Aquaculture water bodies
◇ Urban sewage treatment
◇ Industrial wastewater treatment
1. Which sensors can be connected to your dissolved oxygen controller?
A: The dissolved oxygen meter can be compatible with DRFN digital dissolved oxygen sensors including fluorescence and polarography.
2. How does your DO controller collect sensor data?
A: The connected sensor uploads the detected data in a special encrypted communication method to ensure that the DUC controller can collect high-precision data more stably
3. What are the applications of dissolved oxygen analyzers?
A: Sewage/Surface water monitoring/Aquaculture water bodies/Urban sewage treatment/Industrial wastewater treatment /Aquariums
Contact Person: Yuki Fu