|Product Name:||PH Sensor||Model:||ASP300-NYD05|
|PH:||0~14pH 0.01pH||Materials In Contact With Liquid:||ABS+Glass+Teflong|
|Working Temperature:||0.0~60.0℃||Working Pressure::||0~2Bar|
|Reference Reference Electrode:||Ag/AgCl||Reference System:||Double Salt Bridge|
|Temperature Compensation:||NTC10K||Cleaning:||Cleaning Interface(Optional)|
NTC10K PH Probe,
NTC10K PH ORP Sensors,
ABS PH Probe
pH probe with NTC10K Temp. Compensation for Industrial water
To ensure the accuracy of Phdian calibration, please follow the instructions below. When using the buffer for the first time, mark the date on the package.
• Keep the buffer package tightly sealed and use the poured buffer immediately.
• Never return used buffers to the original bottle or mix buffers from different manufacturers.
• Make sure that no contaminants get into the bottle and keep the package tightly sealed.
• Store buffers at room temperature.
• Store out of direct sunlight.
• Please clean the electrode before calibration, do not calibrate directly in the original bottle.
• Never use expired or contaminated buffers, replace with new buffers. Every time it is cleaned, maintained, regenerated or stored for long periods of time, it affects the electrode potential and must be calibrated.
Please click the user manual of pH sensor here:
◆ The electrode is equipped with a protective cover with its own cleaning interface, and the user can quickly access the automatic cleaning system;
◆ The electrode is divided into 3 basic models according to the packaging method of the temperature unit;
◆ The indicator electrode adopts a low-impedance hemispherical glass head, which has high strength and is not easily broken;
◆ The reference adopts a large-area annular porous Teflon membrane, which has fast penetration speed, fast response, not easy to block, and easy to clean;
◆ The reference system is designed with double salt bridge, the reference electrode is Ag/AgCl, filled with KCL solid gel.
Aplication: Water treatment monitoring
Drinking water,surface water,water quality analyze,ground water,ect.
Industrial process monitoring and dosing control
Chemical,petroleum,paper,food and medicine,PCB manufacturing,etc.
1. What is themeasurement principle of this pH electrode?
A: The pH value potentiometric method uses the potential difference of glass electrodes for pH measurement.
2. How is this glass pH electrode composed?
A: The pH electrode is usually composed of an indicator electrode and a reference electrode.
3. How to judge the pH of the solution?
A: If the internal hydrogen ion concentration of the pH glass bulb is lower than the outside, the measured solution is recorded as acidic and the pH value is lower than 7; if the two are the same, the solution is neutral and the pH value is equal to 7; if the internal hydrogen ion concentration is higher than externally, the measured solution is alkaline and the pH value is higher than
4. What is the wire length of the pH electrode?
A: The lead wire of this electrode is 5m by default, other lengths need to be customized, contact our customer service, the price will vary with the change of length.
5. Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
6: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3-5 working days if the goods are in stock. or it is 5-10 working days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
7. How often must the pH sensor be calibrated?
A: Depends on the type of sample:
Dirty samples and non-aqueous samples require more frequent calibration.
Depends on the required accuracy:
For very accurate measurements, at least daily calibration is required.
Depends on the quality of the electrode:
Old electrodes require more frequent calibration.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu