|Double Salt Bridge
|Transparent Low Impedance
Dirty Water Glass PH Electrode,
PT1000 Glass PH Electrode,
PG13.5 Thread Glass PH Sensor
Protection Bottle Glass PH Electrode 0~80℃ Temp. Resistance For Dirty Water
There are several reasons for measuring pH:
• Manufacture of stable products – During production, pH regulation is critical to ensure that the desired product is obtained. The pH value can significantly change the character and taste of the final product.
• Reduced production costs – this is related to the reasons above. If at a particular pH, the highest yield can be achieved, of course the cost of production will naturally be saved.
• Reduced hazards to humans, assets and the environment – Some products are hazardous at certain pH levels. To protect people and assets, we strictly control the release of hazardous substances into the environment. The first step in determining whether a substance is hazardous is to measure its pH.
• Meet regulatory requirements – As noted above, some products are hazardous. Government agencies formulate corresponding management regulations to protect people from dangerous substances.
• Protect equipment and facilities – Some production equipment on the production line is in direct contact with the reactants, and if the pH value is not properly controlled, it will cause equipment corrosion. Therefore, in order to avoid the shortening of the life of the production line caused by corrosion, we should monitor the pH.
• Conducting R&D – During R&D, such as studying biochemical processes, pH is a very important reference parameter that often affects the outcome of the final study.
• The above examples illustrate the importance of pH in various applications and explain why pH needs to be measured.
|double salt bridge
|Transparent low impedance
|Diameter: 12mm Length:120mm
Please click the catalog of pH controller here:
Water treatment monitoring
Drinking water,surface water,water quality analyze,ground water,ect.
Industrial process monitoring and dosing control
Chemical,petroleum,paper,food and medicine,PCB manufacturing,etc.
The pH value potentiometric method uses the potential difference of glass electrodes for pH measurement.
The pH electrode is usually composed of an indicator electrode and a reference electrode.
If the internal hydrogen ion concentration of the pH glass bulb is lower than the outside, the measured solution is recorded as acidic and the pH value is lower than 7;
if the two are the same, the solution is neutral and the pH value is equal to 7;
if the internal hydrogen ion concentration is higher than externally, the measured solution is alkaline and the pH value is higher than 7.
The lead wire of this electrode is 5m by default, other lengths need to be customized, contact our customer service, the price will vary with the change of length.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu