|Product Name:||PH Meter||Measurement Range:||-2～16pH ORP: ±2000mV|
|TEMP Measuring Range:||-10～150℃ /14~302℉||Ground:||Differential Signal|
|Temperature Compensation:||Automatic Or Manual(NTC10K Or PT1000)||Relay Output:||Two SPST Relays|
|Communication:||RS485 Modbus RTU||Analog Output:||Two 0/4~20mA|
|Sensor Diagnosi:||Image Display With Buzzer Warning||Time/Data Recording:||Record 14,000 Historical Data|
Differential Sign Online PH Transmitter,
Differential Sign Online PH ORP Analyzers,
Image Display PH ORP Analyzers
Differential Sign Online PH Transmitter For Water Quality Monitor
At present, affected by sewage enterprises, the pH of some water bodies has exceeded the standard, which has seriously affected the normal life and production of human beings.
For example, in the process of aquaculture in fish ponds, farmers fail to understand whether the pH in the water is suitable for the growth of fish and shrimp. loss.
The reason for this is that the water body is polluted and the pH changes are not detected in time. In the past, the measurement of pH in water bodies was carried out by manual sampling and chemical analysis in the laboratory, which was cumbersome and the measurement period was long, and it was impossible to accurately find the pH changes in water bodies in real time.
pH meter can be widely used in the monitoring in electric power, petrochemical, sewage treatment and other fields. It is mainly used to continuously monitor the PH value of sewage in the production process, and has the characteristics of strong anti-pollution, anti-corrosion and long service life.
|Product Name||PH ORP meter|
|Software Version||DRFN PH Analysis software V1.0|
|ORP Range||± 2000mV|
|Ground||Differential signal (Compatible with ground sensor)|
|Temperature Range||-10～150℃ /14~302℉|
|Resolution||0.01pH / 1mV/ 0.1℃|
|Accuracy||PH:±0.02 pH /ORP:±2 mV|
|Temperature Compensation||Automatic or manual(NTC10K or PT1000)|
|Relay Control||2 settable SPST relays, maximum load 3A / 250VAC|
|Communication||RS485 Modbus RTU|
|Signal Output||Two 0/4~20mA current outputs maximum load 1000Ω|
|Sensor Diagnosis||Image display|
|Configuration||Power failure protection, indefinite retention of parameters|
|Time/Data recording||Record 14,000 historical data; Save the last 100 maintenance data|
|Language||Chinese and English|
|Enclosure Material||Enhanced ABS|
|Power Supply||AC: 100~240V or DC:18~36V|
|Operating Temperature||0～60℃, RH<95%, non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-20～70℃, RH<55%, non-condensing|
|Installation Method||wall mounting, pipe clamp, panel|
|Power Consumption||About 7W|
Please click the user manual of pH controller here:
● pH glass electrode measurement method, is applied to various PH/ORP monitoring and dosing control occasions;
● Differential signal PH/ORP online controller, stable measurement and strong anti-interference ability;
● Support a variety of installation methods, wall mounting, pipe clamp installation, panel installation;
● Clock and historical data recording function to meet higher data management requirements;
● The protection grade of the enclosure is IP66;
● Two settable SPST multifunctional relays;
● Two high-precision 0/4~20mA current outputs;
● A two-wire RS485 interface, the communication protocol is MODBUS RTU;
● 128*64 large LCD screen, multiple languages are available;
● The menu password can be set to facilitate hierarchical management;
● The meter can not only perform temperature compensation on the test sample, but also self-check the operating temperature of the instrument,and make the test results more accurate;
● Provide AC and DC power supply modes, both of which are wide-voltage power supply.
Water treatment monitoring
Drinking water,surface water,water quality analyze,ground water,ect.
Industrial process monitoring and dosing control
Chemical,petroleum,paper,food and medicine,PCB manufacturing,etc.
Q1. Does the instrument have a self-diagnostic function and how does it prompt?
A: The pH meter has self-diagnosis function.When the instrument is in calibration and maintenance,it can diagnose the PH/ORP sensor,if there is improper operation or poor PH/ORP sensor characteristics, the screen makes an image display and advises the user to re-maintain or replace the sensor.
Q2. What are the special advantages of the pH instruments?
A: The instrument can not only compensate the temperature of the test sample by connecting the temperature sensor, but also self-check the working temperature of the instrument in real time. When the working temperature of the instrument changes, the instrument compensates the hardware change caused by the temperature drift. Make the test results more accurate, this is a patented technology.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu