|Blue-Green Algae Meter
|0 - 3,000,000 Cells / ML
|1cells / M L:
|2 Settable SPST Relays
|Analog Current Output:
|2 Settable 0/4~20mA
|Two-wire RS485 Interface
|Power Off Protection
|Record 14000 Historical Data
OTA Blue Green Algae Transmitter,
ABS Blue Green Algae Sensor,
LCD Screen Blue Green Algae Sensor
OTA Blue-Green algae transmitter for aquaculture waters detecting
Blue-green algae online analyzer adopts fluorescence analysis method:
without extraction, the emitted light is directly irradiated to the water body, the phycoalbumin and the derived cyanophyte protein in the blue-green algae emit fluorescence, and the concentration of the blue-green algae is obtained by detecting the fluorescence.
This is the current online blue-green algae analyzer, which is commonly used for rapid analysis and on-site analysis. The excitation light used is generally 590nm, and the emission light is generally selected to be greater than 630nm.
|DRFN BGA Analysis software V1.0
|Compatible with all DRFN's BGA Digital Sensors
|0-3,000,000 cells /mL
|2 settable SPST relays with a maximum load of 3A/250VAC
|Analog Current Output
|2 settable 0/4~20mA current outputs with a maximum load of 1000Ω
Two-wire RS485 interface
128*64 black-and-white graphic lattice LCD
|Power off protection, parameters are retained indefinitely
Year/month/day/hour/min/second, record 14000 historical data
|Last 100 times
|0～60℃,RH<95% ( no condensation)
|-20～70℃, RH<55% ( no condensation, precision instruments)
|Wall mounting, pipe clamping, panel installation (hole size 138*138 mm)
|The back end reserved 3 M12*1.5 Gram head, line diameter 3~6.5 mm
Please click the catalog of RS485 Blue-Green Algae controller here:
● Compatible with all DRFN digital BGA sensors;
● Separately have a list of controller and sensor settings for quick and detailed parameter setting;
● The working status of the sensor can be queried, including reading the serial number;
● Support a variety of installation methods；
● Time and historical data recording function;
● 3.2-inch large LCD screen;
● User-friendly Chinese and English language interface;
● Password can be set to prevent misoperation;
● 2 SPST multi-function and settable relays;
● Two 0/4~20mA active current loop outputs;
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU communication protocol;
● IP66 waterproof level, sealed enclosure can isolate pollution and corrosive gas;
● OTA download technology as a smart configuration option for the instrument.
◇ surface water
◇ source water
◇ aquaculture waters
◇ landscape water
◇ import of the waterworks
1. Which sensors can be connected to your Blue-Green Algae controller?
A: The Blue-Green Algae meter can be compatible with DRFN digital Blue-Green Algae sensors.
2. How does your controller collect sensor data?
A: The connected sensor uploads the detected data in a special encrypted communication method to ensure that the controller can collect high-precision data more stably
3. Does the controller have an ambient temperature alarm function?
Our Blue-Green Algae controller has ambient temperature alarm function, Can detect the temperature around the instrument
4.Can customer's logo be added to the Blue-Green Algae controller system and cover?
Of course, we support OEM services for customers. Both the boot interface and the controller shell can be added to the customer's logo, but there is a minimum order quantity requirement.
5.How long is the warranty period?
The company guarantees the instrument for one year (12 months) from the date of shippment.
6. The controller with OTA function?
Yes. the controller default with WIFI
Contact Person: Yuki Fu