|Product Name:||ORP Sensor||Electrical Isolation:||With|
|Measuring Range:||ORP: ±2000mV TEMP: 0~50℃||Work Pressure:||0~2Bar|
|Temp. Compensation:||Automatic, Built-in Temperature Unit||Calibration Method:||Zero Position/slope/deviation|
|Material:||ABS||Thread Size:||1 Inch NTP(both Ends)|
|Cleaning:||Cleaning Interface(Optional)||Protection Grade:||IP68|
Digital Signal AcquisitionORP Probe,
Communication Interface ORP Electrode,
Communication Interface Support ORP Sensor
Electrical Isolation RS485 Interface ORP Probe For Water Treatment Monitoring
Oxidation-reduction potential, ORP (the abbreviation of Oxidation-Reduction Potential) or Eh, as a comprehensive indicator of the environmental conditions of the medium (including soil, natural water, culture medium, etc.), has been used for a long time. It characterizes the oxidation or The relative degree of reducibility.
The unit is mv, It is composed of ORP composite electrode and mv meter. The reference electrode is the same silver/silver chloride electrode as the pH electrode.
Please click the user manual of RS485 ORP sensor here:
● All-in-one package, can be used with the online transmitters, DTU, and portable instruments
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU, support access to standard industrial control system
● The protection grade is IP68, can work continuously and stably under water for a long time
● Internal storage of calibration data, support offline calibration, plug and play on site
● Equipped with a protective cover with its own cleaning interface, and the user can quickly access the automatic cleaning system;
Water treatment monitoring
Drinking water,surface water,water quality analyze,ground water,ect.
Industrial process monitoring and dosing control
Chemical,petroleum,paper,food and medicine,PCB manufacturing,etc.
1.Does ORP measurement require temperature compensation?
A: ORP measurement is not temperature controlled, so the ORP sensor does not require temperature compensation. But this digital ORP electrode has a built-in temperature unit and it can detect and compensate the temperature automatically.
2. How do we choose the ORP electrode when the oxidation level is high?
A: In occasions where the oxidation level is high, that is, the ORP value is high, platinum electrodes are recommended, otherwise gold electrodes are recommended. ORP measurements usually use the above two inert materials as indicator electrodes.
3. What is the wire length of the ORP electrode?
A: The lead wire of this electrode is 5m by default, other lengths need to be customized, contact our customer service, the price will vary with the change of length.
4. What should ORP electrodes be used with?
A: ORP electrode cannot be used alone, it must be connected with PH/ORP controller. We have a matching controller with a suitable price, and you can choose.
5.What is the advantage of digital OPR sensor?
A: The digital ORP sensor has RS485 interface, Modbus RTU, support access to standard industrial control system.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu