|Product Name:||PH Sensor||Electrical Isolation:||Without|
|Measuring Range:||PH: 0~14pH TEMP: 0~50℃||Work Pressure:||0~2Bar|
|Temp. Compensation:||Automatic, Built-in Temperature Unit||Calibration Method:||Zero Position/slope/deviation|
|Material:||ABS||Cleaning:||Cleaning Interface (Optional)|
PPS PH ORP Sensors,
RS485 Interface PH Sensor Electrode,
PPS PH ORP Sensors
Built-In TEMP Digital RS485 Interface PH Sensor For Water Treatment Monitoring
The online digital pH sensor adopts an industrial online electrode, and the front end of the electrode is a flat structure, which is easy to clean. Built-in temperature sensor, can automatically temperature compensation, suitable for online long-term monitoring of the environment. The sensor adopts RS485 output and supports Modbus, which can realize networking and system integration without a controller.
Please click the user manual of RS485 pH sensor here:
DPH7 digital pH User Manual.pdf
● All-in-one package, can be used with the online transmitters, DTU, and portable instruments
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU, support access to standard industrial control system
● The protection grade is IP68, can work continuously and stably under water for a long time
● Internal storage of calibration data, support offline calibration, plug and play on site
Water treatment monitoring
Drinking water,surface water,water quality analyze,ground water,ect.
Industrial process monitoring and dosing control
Chemical,petroleum,paper,food and medicine,PCB manufacturing,etc.
1. What is the measurement principle of this pH electrode?
A: The pH value potentiometric method uses the potential difference of glass electrodes for pH measurement.
2. How to judge the pH of the solution?
A: If the internal hydrogen ion concentration of the pH glass bulb is lower than the outside, the measured solution is recorded as acidic and the pH value is lower than 7; if the two are the same, the solution is neutral and the pH value is equal to 7; if the internal hydrogen ion concentration is higher than externally, the measured solution is alkaline and the pH value is higher than 7.
3. What is the wire length of the pH electrode?
A: The lead wire of this electrode is 1 m by default, other lengths need to be customized, contact our customer service, the price will vary with the change of length.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu