|Product Name:||DO Meter||DO Concentration:||0-50mg/L (or Ppm)|
|Saturation Display:||0-400%||Temperature Range:||-10～500℃ /14~932|
|Atmospheric Pressure Display Range:||30-120kpa||Relay Control:||2 Settable SPST Relays|
|Analog Current Output:||2 Settable 0/4~20mA||Communication Metho:||RS485 Interface|
|Time/Data Record:||14000||Protection Grade:||IP66|
Auto Cleaning Control Dissolved Oxygen Meter,
RS485 Interface Dissolved Oxygen Meter,
IP66 Waterproof DO Tester
Digital Fluorescence 100～240VAC 0-50mg/L DO Meter For Water Quality Analyzer
The dissolved oxygen controller uses a 128*64 LCD, adjustable backlight mode, adjustable rate display for measuring and displaying dissolved oxygen and medium temperature values, with digital signal outputs and control functions.
The dissolved oxygen controlller that provide continuous online monitoring in Water treatment Industrial process and dosing control processes and pure water.
|Software Version||DRFN DO Analysis software V1.0|
|Sensor Input||Compatible with all DRFN's DO Digital Sensors|
|Display Range||DO Concentration||DO concentration 0-50mg/L (or ppm), unit can be switched|
|Resolution||DO Concentration||0.01 mg/L(or ppm)|
|Salinity Compensation Range||Input range 0.0001-99999ppt|
|Relay Control||2 settable SPST relays with a maximum load of 3A/250VAC|
|Analog Current Output||2 settable 0/4~20mA current outputs, max load 1000Ω|
|Display Screen||128*64 LCD, adjustable backlight mode, adjustable display rate|
|Configuration Information||Power off protection, parameters are retained indefinitely|
Record 14000 historical data
|Maintenance Records||Last 100|
|Operating Temperature||0～60℃,RH<95% ( no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-20～70℃, RH<55% ( no condensation, precision instruments)|
|Shell Material||Enhanced ABS|
|Mounting Method||Wall mounting, pipe clamping, panel (hole size 138*138 mm)|
|Electrical Interface||The back end reserved 3 M12*1.5 Gram head, line diameter 3~6.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||About 7W|
Please click the user manual of DO controller here:
DUC2-DO dissolved oxygen controller user manual.p...
● Compatible with DRFN digital dissolved oxygen sensors including fluorescence and polarography;
● Automatic compensation for air pressure display;
● The working status of the sensor can be queried, including reading the serial number;
● OTA download technology as a smart configuration option for the instrument;
● Time and historical data recording function;
● User-friendly Chinese and English language interface;
● Password can be set to prevent misoperation;
● 2 SPST multi-function and settable relays;
● Two 0/4~20mA active current loop outputs;
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU communication protocol;
● IP66 waterproof level, sealed enclosure can isolate pollution and corrosive gas;
● Support a variety of installation methods
◇ Surface water monitoring
◇ Aquaculture water bodies
◇ Urban sewage treatment
◇ Industrial wastewater treatment
1. Which sensors can be connected to your dissolved oxygen controller?
A: The dissolved oxygen meter can be compatible with DRFN digital dissolved oxygen sensors including fluorescence and polarography.
2. How does your DO controller collect sensor data?
A: The connected sensor uploads the detected data in a special encrypted communication method to ensure that the DUC controller can collect high-precision data more stably
3. What are the applications of dissolved oxygen analyzers?
A: Sewage/Surface water monitoring/Aquaculture water bodies/Urban sewage treatment/Industrial wastewater treatment /Aquariums
4.Can the dissolved oxygen controller realize the automatic cleaning control function?
The DO controller has a self-cleaning control function, and Our DO sensor has a cleaning interface.
The end customer can choose water or air, Realize automatic cleaning. But the end user need to buy a solenoid valve himself.
5. Does the dissolved oxygen controller have an ambient temperature alarm function?
Our DO controller has ambient temperature alarm function
6: How long will you give me the reply?
A: We can support you 24Hours online service via email, skype, what’sapp, facebook etc within 1 hour.
7: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 7 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
8: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: NO, we could not offer the sample for free charge
9: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<8000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=8000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu