|Product Name:||NH4-N Meter||Display Range:||0-100mg/L|
|Relay Control:||2 Settable SPST Relays||Analog Current Output:||2 Settable 0/4~20mA Current|
|Communication Method:||Two-wire RS485 Interface||OTA:||Default WIFI|
|Configuration Information:||Power Off Protection||Time/Data Record:||Record 14000 Historical Data|
|Protection Level:||IP66||Shell Material:||Enhanced ABS|
Sewage Monitoring Ammonium Analyzer,
OTA Download Ammonia Sensors,
NH4-N Meter Ammonia Sensors
OTA Download Technology NH4-N Transmitter For Sewage Monitoring
The ammonia nitrogen water quality analyzer is specially designed for the water quality analysis of urban and industrial sewage, drinking water, rivers, and groundwater. Using the latest electrochemical analysis technology (ion selective electrode), based on the unique compensation curve obtained from a large number of on-site research data analysis, the introduction of multi-parameter automatic compensation can quickly and accurately measure the ammonia nitrogen concentration in the water to achieve continuous measurement and long-term reliable operation.
|Software Version||DRFN NH4-N Analysis software V1.0|
|Sensor Input||Compatible with all DRFN's Ammonia Digital Sensors|
|Relay Control||2 settable SPST relays with a maximum load of 3A/250VAC|
|Analog Current Output||2 settable 0/4~20mA current outputs with a maximum load of 1000Ω|
Two-wire RS485 interface
support JSON text data format
128*64 black-and-white graphic lattice LCD
adjustable backlight mode
adjustable display rate
|Configuration Information||Power off protection, parameters are retained indefinitely|
Year/month/day/hour/min/second, record 14000 historical data
record interval can be set between 1~999 minutes
|Maintenance Records||Last 100 times|
|Operating Environment||0～60℃,RH<95% ( no condensation)|
|Storage Environment||-20～70℃, RH<55% ( no condensation, precision instruments)|
|Shell Material||Enhanced ABS|
|Mounting Method||Wall mounting, pipe clamping, panel installation (hole size 138*138 mm)|
|Electrical Interface||The back end reserved 3 M12*1.5 Gram head, line diameter 3~6.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||About 7W|
Please click the user manual of RS485 NH4-N controller here:
● Compatible with all DRFN digital Ammonia sensors;
● Separately have a list of controller and sensor settings for quick and detailed parameter setting;
● The working status of the sensor can be queried, including reading the serial number;
● Support a variety of installation methods；
● Time and historical data recording function;
● 3.2-inch large LCD screen;
● User-friendly Chinese and English language interface;
● Password can be set to prevent misoperation;
● 2 SPST multi-function and settable relays;
● Two 0/4~20mA active current loop outputs;
● RS485 interface, Modbus RTU communication protocol;
● IP66 waterproof level, sealed enclosure can isolate pollution and corrosive gas;
● OTA download technology as a smart configuration option for the instrument.
◇ Surface water
◇ Industrial wastewater
◇ Environmental water monitoring
1. Which sensors can be connected to your NH4-N controller?
A: The NH4-N meter can be compatible with DRFN digital NH4-N sensors.
2. How does your NH4-N controller collect sensor data?
A: The connected sensor uploads the detected data in a special encrypted communication method to ensure that the controller can collect high-precision data more stably
3. Does the NH4-N controller have an ambient temperature alarm function?
Our NH4-N controller has ambient temperature alarm function
4: The NH-N controller has OTA download technology?
OTA download technology as a smart configuration option for the instrument.
Contact Person: Yuki Fu